Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

[MENTION=17906]Rumble21[/MENTION] you should work on your tickgrabs with Bane. If you aren't sure what those are (apologies if you do) they're grabs that will hit after a blocked string. So something like b,1,1~Bane Bomb. If the b1,1 is blocked then the Bane Bomb will connect. f2,d~Bane Bomb is a great one because the grab will connect on hit or block. But if you miss you get the super unsafe dropkick. d2, Bomb is another good one

[MENTION=17906]Rumble21[/MENTION] you should work on your tickgrabs with Bane. If you aren't sure what those are (apologies if you do) they're grabs that will hit after a blocked string. So something like b,1,1~Bane Bomb. If the b1,1 is blocked then the Bane Bomb will connect. f2,d~Bane Bomb is a great one because the grab will connect on hit or block. But if you miss you get the super unsafe dropkick. d2, Bomb is another good one

Yeah no worries I realize I need some work on that. I did know but i didnt implement it. Thanks for pointing that out tho I will work on it. Starfighta was a big step up from my level

Throughout yesterday and earlier today, I've been messing with the AI loadout for some characters, and I'm liking the results and the AI setup feels like it's set on Hard difficulty once you designate points high enough (up to max of 60 points split in 6 categories). I set up 1 AI Loadout for a few characters and they are:

Firestorm (my 2nd main)- hard combo and zoner, light rushdown
Black Canary- hard counter and rushdown
Green Arrow- light rushdown, hard combo and zoner
The Flash- heavy rushdown and combo
Supergirl
Cyborg- hard counter and zoner

I never tried tweaking the A.I loadouts. I'll give it a shot.

Am I the only one who gets a little salty when I lose to a legacy character? Especially Black Adam, This dude is dirty as fudge. Ya lucky NRS decided to switch up Diana. That's cool tho, once I get Canary's reset down, it's curtains! :boxing:

I never tried tweaking the A.I loadouts. I'll give it a shot.

Am I the only one who gets a little salty when I lose to a legacy character? Especially Black Adam, This dude is dirty as fudge. Ya lucky NRS decided to switch up Diana. That's cool tho, once I get Canary's reset down, it's curtains! :boxing:

My memory is fussy but didn't you play catwomen in injustice 1? What is your opinion of her in this game?

My memory is fussy but didn't you play catwomen in injustice 1? What is your opinion of her in this game?

I did. I plan on spending some time with her. I think she's still good. The biggest changes were her F1 is a no longer an overhead and her regular cat dash doesn't link into a combo. I don't think she has ANY overhead starters. She still has her nasty J2 and B3 from the first game and her damage is still beefy with one meter.

Have you tried any other characters besides Ivy?

Last edited:
I did. I plan on spending some time with her. I think she's still good. The biggest changes were her F1 is a no longer an overhead and her regular cat dash doesn't link into a combo. I don't think she has ANY overhead starters. She still has her nasty J2 and B3 from the first game and her damage is still beefy with one meter.

Have you tried any other characters besides Ivy?

I tried messing with atrocitus but I'm undecided about him at the moment. He's good but you have to take big risks to win with him.

Got Firestorm to 20 (by leveling during Multiverse) and Dinah Lance is close to maxing as well in level. Although I feel so close to getting down Rusch/Stein's moveset and BnB combos, despite still experimenting. Also my Darkseid gameplay is ok so far, but still rough around the edges.

Anyone watching the Combo Breaker tourney at this moment?

I tried messing with atrocitus but I'm undecided about him at the moment. He's good but you have to take big risks to win with him.

Ah ok. I don't know much about him but I fought a few. He seems pretty strong.

I took my 20 min Supergirl online last night. Won about 80% of my matches against LV 20 characters :laugh:

[MENTION=2567]Vigilante_FireDragon[/MENTION] I just turned it on. That Bane player was insane. 70% combos!

Looks like Red Hood is definitely a hybrid, but more leaning towards technical rushdown. And pretty ok with his super so far....

As for Grand Finals of Combo Breaker tourney, is between SonicFox (Winners' Finalist) with Deadshot/Black Adam vs. TekkenMaster (Losers' Finalist) with Atrocitus. Pretty good matches during Top 8.

Play Deadshot dude. I honestly don't think he's going to get nerfed too bad. Every DS player not named Sonicfox got mopped up at Combo Breaker.

I hate the b,f motion for gunshots. Makes it awkward to instant air too.
No Sword Flip is big too. Huge area of the screen that used to be off limits because of the threat that move made

I actually played Treadmill right after I fought you. I was expecting to fight his Supergirl, he went Black Canary.
I almost Canary Cried irl

I actually played Treadmill right after I fought you. I was expecting to fight his Supergirl, he went Black Canary.
I almost Canary Cried irl

Lol, I feel for you, sir :laugh:

Canary is dangerous when she able to implement her gameplan. She has a lot of problems tho: worst neutral in the game, no anti-air, no reliable wake ups, unsafe on pretty much everything. Dinah's road is definitely a rough one.