Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

Black Lightning is going to look REALLY weird with that super/outro.

I rather Hellboy had been next. I think it would had actually been more fitting to release him in October since Halloween and demons.

Black Lightning is going to look REALLY weird with that super/outro.

I rather Hellboy had been next. I think it would had actually been more fitting to release him in October since Halloween and demons.

NRS know that hellboy is the most talked about dlc character revealed so far....that's why we won't get him till last.

Btw dat raiden super lmao.

I honestly don't care about Raiden. I'd rather we got Black Lightning as the main DLC and Raiden as a premier skin. Because Black Lightning looks awesome!

That's true, hence why I would of course rather have the moveset be changed to fit Black Lightning as well, and not just be copy/pasting Raiden's moves.

Edit:
Speaking of...

Actually I prefer Injustice 2 than Injustice: God among us. First, the plot is much clearer. In the part one, I usually got confused between 2 world. The graphics is great. OMG I love the animation at the special or big skill. So smooth. And I love Joker here.
maxresdefault.jpg
(Actually I have to use Injustice 2 apk to play on PC as I dont have Xbox and my Fu*** PS4 broke down some months ago.

Another day another patch...1.09 TYM cLaims it's prepping up for raiden and black lightning. A lot of bug fixes as well. Im too lazy to post a link but Testyourmight has all the info.

Last edited:
Anyone download the new update that dropped yesterday? I heard it was deleting peoples gear and shaders. So I'm holding off on it.

Anyone download the new update that dropped yesterday? I heard it was deleting peoples gear and shaders. So I'm holding off on it.

Yeah, super annoying. The day before I had unlocked one of Black Manta's shaders, and bought another one. They were both locked again today, and I didn't get the crystals back I used to buy it.

Yeah, super annoying. The day before I had unlocked one of Black Manta's shaders, and bought another one. They were both locked again today, and I didn't get the crystals back I used to buy it.

Thata some bullsh*t right there. I just end up pausing the download dont know if that will help but just means i cant play for next few days. I wonder how they are going to reimburse everyone. "Here is 2000 source crystals, sorry."