Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

Teleport is very predictable and risky. It is good to get away from the attack, but if you will try to spam it, even the most casual player will be able to counter it with uppercuts.

Even so I love to use it against Deadshot or Green Arrow. No guilty feelings there.

I hate playing Supergirl. People tend to just spam with her which is usually a good thing but still annoying. Start spamming teleport and just punish them. A good Supergirl is rare for me.

That's funny because I fight good ones all the time. Teleport isn't the problem. It's EVERYTHING else.
[MENTION=18014]theincubuslord[/MENTION]

She was overbuffed. She didn't need any changes before yet NRS decided to buff her simply because a few "top players" said she sucked. Now, she's bananas! B-A-N-A-N-A-S!

So Supergirl is basically this game's Scorpion?
If only we were so lucky....however that being said.

Vanilla Scorpion from injustice 1 was waaaay worse than Supergirl. After he got his nerfs most if not all the good players dropped him.

My guess is NRS doesn't want Supergirl to suffer the same fate.

Balancing a fighting game roster is an artform in itself, which no developer seems to have mastered yet. Hopefully Supergirl will get more balanced without being nerfed into the ground so much so people will stop playing her. In my experience though, people care more about getting easy wins than actually learn a character...

I don't get that. Does the win ratio in a game really mean that much to people? And... why? Is it a sort of redeeming accomplishment factor that people are missing in their daily lives? Is that more important than just... you know... having fun playing a game with other people?

I'm not a competitive player at all... I can understand if you wish to have a professional career in the fighting game scene, then sure, playing a character that gets you easy wins could be a way to gain that... I mean, I guess that's why Deadshot is so popular, because he's good at keeping the opponent away, out of harms way... But is that fun?

I guess fun factor isn't really the point here though...

JL skins and gear...

Kinda disappointed the console version doesn't get a Momoa Aquaman treatment, but I understand why... Since the mobile version's character models are rather low graphic, so it's easier to make changes to them without having to worry so much about quality.

Still disappointing though. Because, dayum... what a snack. ;)

I'm not a competitive player at all... I can understand if you wish to have a professional career in the fighting game scene, then sure, playing a character that gets you easy wins could be a way to gain that... I mean, I guess that's why Deadshot is so popular, because he's good at keeping the opponent away, out of harms way... But is that fun?

I guess fun factor isn't really the point here though...

A lot more thinking goes into zoning than people realize. The feeling of gratification comes from reading your opponent, oppressing their options and generally getting into their head. You don't know how it feels to fire 3 shots at someone, then immediately jump and fire an instant air shot because you knew that they were going to jump next. When a good Deadshot is rapidfiring bullets over your head over and over, it isn't because he expects you to stand and get hit by them all, they do it to frustrate you. To get you to make mistakes that they can capitalize off of. It's psychological, that's where the fun in zoning is.

Also for some people winning is fun in and of itself. There are those who want to be the best Bane player, and others want to be the best Injustice player.

Even though Tremor came out of it, I strongly doubt the Power Rangers would be able to come from one too.

I don't doubt it. I could easily see the Green or White Ranger being a guest character. They have strong pop culture relevance.

Was Tremor's inclusion really because of a petition? Has NRS confirmed the decision to put him in was because of that?

You do know, that they cannot say that? They can acknowledge popularity, but they cannot say "we chose this character, because this and this was done by our community".

We know it was thanks to petition and people nagging, because...

A. Petition reached over 5k.
B. It was well built petition, no Khrome/Reiko incidents.
C. Professional artists did fan art artwork which were well received by both community and NRS devs.
It had everything. There was clear indication what Tremor is supposed to be and what people expected out of him (unlike Khrome), he had spotlight thanks to popular artists and hell, NRS itself put Tremor into MK PS Vita Challenge Tower to check waters.

In short it was good marketing that made petition strong and that gave clear sign to NRS/WB that this character is wanted.

Even though Tremor came out of it, I strongly doubt the Power Rangers would be able to come from one too.

Agreed. TMNT had crossovers with DC, and fit the theme pretty well.

Power Rangers to my knowledge have no connection to DC Universe. They are supposed to be colorful guys, that fight Godzilla size monsters.

Was Tremor's inclusion really because of a petition? Has NRS confirmed the decision to put him in was because of that?

Yes

Ed Boon: Character roster stuff has been a big one. There's a really big push for the obscure character we have, Tremor, which I got so many tweets from players wanting that character. It actually stood out to me as odd, but there was this swell of people pushing for it with petitions online and all of this crazy stuff, so we included him, and a big reason was because of fans yelling loud enough.

Source: https://www.eventhubs.com/news/2015...due-swell-people-pushing-it-petitions-online/

I'm done with Wonder Woman. This character is freakin busted. Can someone at NRS explain to me how can normal beat out my shield bash?!?! If I'm charging at you at a high rate of speed with my shield, how can a simple punch beat that? That move should be breaking opponents arms. I can't take this nonsense anymore.

Her normals are sh!t, shield throw doesn't even travel full screen and most of the buffs from trait aren't really that significant. Who designed this character?!?!

I don't doubt it. I could easily see the Green or White Ranger being a guest character. They have strong pop culture relevance.

I could see one of the rangers, and I would LOVE to see the Green/White one too because Tommy was my 90s TV crush. But not all of the rangers, which I was mostly referring about.

I could see one of the rangers, and I would LOVE to see the Green/White one too because Tommy was my 90s TV crush. But not all of the rangers, which I was mostly referring about.
I stopped watching Power Rangers when Amy Jo Johnson left the show. She was the one I had a crush on back then.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk