Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

I dunno, to me it doesn't feel like bias really works.
As I said, I've using Flash and Dr. Fate pretty much exclusively and when it comes to complete sets I only have Flash's Justice League complete set and some Epic pieces for Fate (but not a complete set), but aside from that it's mostly Cheetah, Atrocitous, Batman, Joker, Robin, Blue Beetle, Harley, Catwoman etc, etc, etc... every time I do a multiverse or open up motherboxes.
As [MENTION=5722]D3THF15T[/MENTION] said, it's mostly inventory management.

Gear bias doesn't affect motherboxes or multiverse rewards. Only matches. And it doesn't affect rarity either. You definitely get more gear for your character, its just almost all common and rare.

I did that turbo Boss method today for the turtles. Came home and I had 100 pieces of gear and 4 new shaders for them

Is it mainly just Guild Bosses that give out that much gear and shaders, then?
If so, then a turbo may be worth getting.
Because I've spent countless hours in the regular MV and I have yet to unlock that many shaders for my mains.

Is it mainly just Guild Bosses that give out that much gear and shaders, then?
If so, then a turbo may be worth getting.
Because I've spent countless hours in the regular MV and I have yet to unlock that many shaders for my mains.

I don't think Guild Bosses affect gear drops. Especially since I got all of that from losses.

Jesus Christ I just checked my offline stats with TMNT. I haven't used them in any sort of matches outside of guild boss exploits. Over 600 losses. That's over 600 matches to get 4 shaders :rofl:

Wow!
That's a hell of a lot of matches for 4 shaders.

With my luck I'll start playing as another character, then I'll probably start getting the gear for the other 2 mains that I was previously grinding for. :laugh:

Are they just going to patch in new gear or will it be DLC? I remember the developers saying they wouldn't make gear DLC because they wanted the game to be fair and accessible to everyone, but I'm still not quite sure.

Regarding Green Arrow's hood and other requested gear? I'd also imagine that they'd patch it in.
I could also see them maybe patching in more Premiere Skins, but I dunno.
There was a Legendary Edition of I2 posted on Amazon, but it has since been taken down.

Even if they patch in GA's hood at this point it would have to be a guaranteed earn rather than a mother box/random drop for me to care anymore. I was excited for the gear system prelaunch but the way it has been implemented has been more work than reward and I can do this grind.

If mk had gear 2.0 that worked in a more satisfying way with better visual aesthetics rather than mild changes to bland gear (whats with odd shaped layers they add to capes?) and relying on source crystals to spend changing the looks of gear based solely on what other gear you have vs having options to remove the odd bits (like remove cape entirely but keep the collar or head piece) it feels like sifting thru a pile of grey legos trying to find the one piece you need rather than any exciting.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

After playing Dragonball Fighterz, it's really hard to get back into Injustice 2. It just feels soooooooo sluggish. Gross is even how I'd describe it. Everything feels bogged down and like I'm fighting in mud. If MK is sticking with the run mechanics, then I think Injustice 3 should inherit MK9's dash cancelling.

Injustice 2 Legendary Edition info.....

https://www.gamespot.com/articles/injustice-2-legendary-edition-coming-to-ps4-xbox-o/1100-6457059/

With the launch of the Legendary Edition there will also be a number of enhancements to Injustice 2, including the introduction of an expanded tutorial called the "Learn Hub," new gear for all characters, a raised level cap of 30, and a new augment slot that unlocks at level 30.

Any chance that we can get more shaders to also unlock at level 30 now, though?

After playing Dragonball Fighterz, it's really hard to get back into Injustice 2. It just feels soooooooo sluggish. Gross is even how I'd describe it. Everything feels bogged down and like I'm fighting in mud. If MK is sticking with the run mechanics, then I think Injustice 3 should inherit MK9's dash cancelling.

You can't appreciate both games for being different?

I think Injustice 2's pace is perfect. If you give every character enhanced mobility, zoning will be pretty much non existent, ex: MK9 and X.

You can't appreciate both games for being different?

I think Injustice 2's pace is perfect. If you give every character enhanced mobility, zoning will be pretty much non existent, ex: MK9 and X.

I can appreciate games for being different, but not in Injustice's case. It just doesn't feel good.
I'm not asking for air dashes and running, but dash cancelling would help the neutral game immensely.

I can appreciate games for being different, but not in Injustice's case. It just doesn't feel good.
I'm not asking for air dashes and running, but dash cancelling would help the neutral game immensely.

I do agree that NRS needs to make drastic changes to the 3rd Injustice since the first two are so similar. Personally, I would like to see them implement air combos and/or introduce tag into the series. I don't think adding more mobility is the solution.

I've seen plenty of complaints about how sluggish the game is. Dash cancelling would also help characters who don't have good range like Raiden. He has insane damage, but because he doesn't have any advancing strings he's low tier. It should't be like that

I've seen plenty of complaints about how sluggish the game is. Dash cancelling would also help characters who don't have good range like Raiden. He has insane damage, but because he doesn't have any advancing strings he's low tier. It should't be like that

But what happens to characters like Catwoman and Flash when you implement dash canceling? It would be MKX crazy rushdown all over again. You can forget about zoning.

Personally, I enjoy Injustice 2's gameplay. It's has a good balance between rushdown and zoning. I don't think the game feels sluggish but according to you, I'm the minority.

I agree with star. The game strikes a good balance between Rushdown and zoning. I enjoy the pace aswell. Dbz on the other hand, to me all characters feel relatively the same. I don't get how there can be zoning in a game like that with so much mobility.