Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

Nope. It's going to suck relearning games for the stick but I honestly can't continue to play FGs on pad anymore.

If your stick breaks, can you get it repaired?

Yeah. You'd likely have to ship it to someone you'd meet online though. SRK has a huge community for sticks. Buying, selling, modding & repairs. There's even a blacklist of people to avoid.

This is really odd… we saw Hellboy as the third S2 character, yet here we are with Atom… who looks stupid as f#ck, btw. Though his gameplay looks fun.

Visually, Atom's design is is meh. I didn't really expect NRS to stray too far from the original though, which looks like your typical masked superhero. His fighting style/moves is very interesting though.

He looks alright. Nothing too interesting for me. Still not a fan of his comic-like appearance. And hey, look, another guy who shoots all sorts of things. That part wasn't surprising though, that's kinda what Hellboy does.

I see they did the whole "club hand switch" like with Drahmin. This means that THAT'S NO LONGER AN EXCUSE TO NOT PUT DRAHMIN IN A MODERN MORTAL KOMBAT!!! Just putting it out there. ;)

I like the character design, but it would have been better suited for a game with a different art direction or a crossover that doesn't need a unified look like Smash Brothers.

I like Hellboys gameplay, finally another grappler I might play instead of Bane.

His cartoonish design throws it off for me tho. I hope he gets a Premier skin that fits the style as the rest of the cast.

Hellboy looks ok and his gameplay set is promising, although I hope his armor can stand through multi-hitting specials (although Superman with his trait on will still easily destroy his armor no matter what) as he closes in on his opponent.

Another thing is that the Halloween Universe Event is up on the Single Player Multiverse Mode.