Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

Aquaman isn't OP. You jumped right on top of his trident, what did you expect to happen?

I did her MB Amalthea Bash which is a overhead. If you slow the video down, you see that I'm right above his head and no where near the trident prongs. I should've won that exchange.

Your sword is right above his head, but your dangling legs touched his poker first. NRS games don't use hitboxes.

I enjoyed the WW movie. Gal Gadot was amazing. The only gripe I had in the movies were the villains. They were pretty weak imo.

Well this is mainly my opinion, but I believe Wonder Woman didn't have many well-known enemies that appeared very often besides Cheetah, Ares, Hades and Giganta. In terms of power rankings of the original members of the Justice League (excluding Martian Manhunter and Cyborg) concerning with rogues/antagonist gallery, she ranks 5th place (with Aquaman being 6th).

Back on subject, I didn't have the best moments last night in my Ranked matches, but I did very well in single player Multiverse events although I wish the Diamond Mother Boxes event make another return. But to my dismay, NRS needs to serious hotfix the gear bias, because I keep getting gear for characters that I don't even touch at all most of the time.

Last edited:
Has anyone obtained a full set of gear yet? My main characters i play I only have 1 set piece each. I'm only level 42 so I'm a bit lower of a level. How about people who are 50+?

But to my dismay, NRS needs to serious hotfix the gear bias, because I keep getting gear for characters that I don't even touch at all most of the time.

They won't patch it. That's the whole purpose of the "RNG" system, it gives you gear for characters you don't use so you can get frustrated and purchase source crystals.

[MENTION=17906]Rumble21[/MENTION]

I don't understand your question. You mean epic gear?

Yeah I meant the full set bonuses. I seen there is like 3 different sets for each characters but I only have 1 single piece for a 5 piece set.

OOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOO.

Ah man that's goddamn terrible. I mostly recognized his voice work but it's really sad to see him go.

2017 is shaping up to be worse for celebrity deaths.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

OOOOOOOOOH NOOOOOOOOOO.

Ah man that's goddamn terrible. I mostly recognized his voice work but it's really sad to see him go.

2017 is shaping up to be worse for celebrity deaths.

This year is rather tame so far compared to last year (especially since last year's run of celebrity deaths ended with the cruelest parting shot imaginable; a mother and daughter actress duo within 36 hours of each other, that being Star Wars icon Carrie Fisher and Singing in the Rain actress Debbie Reynolds).

The only big names I can think of this year are Rock n Roll pioneer Chuck Berry, Soundgarden frontman Chris Cornell, Happy Days star Erin Moran (I hope I got her name right), and of course, Adam West.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

This year is rather tame so far compared to last year (especially since last year's run of celebrity deaths ended with the cruelest parting shot imaginable; a mother and daughter actress duo within 36 hours of each other, that being Star Wars icon Carrie Fisher and Singing in the Rain actress Debbie Reynolds).

The only big names I can think of this year are Rock n Roll pioneer Chuck Berry, Soundgarden frontman Chris Cornell, Happy Days star Erin Moran (I hope I got her name right), and of course, Adam West.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk
Off subject but one of my favorite voice actors, Ed Blaylock, died this year too.

Yeah I meant the full set bonuses. I seen there is like 3 different sets for each characters but I only have 1 single piece for a 5 piece set.

Yeah, I don't know.

Anyone play with Red Hood yet? I only labbed him for a few minutes and I can tell already he's going to be my new main. I'm still rolling with Canary tho.

Yeah, I don't know.

Anyone play with Red Hood yet? I only labbed him for a few minutes and I can tell already he's going to be my new main. I'm still rolling with Canary tho.

I've messed with him very briefly... his frame data makes him seem safe on everything lol but im just getting into the move list. I'll update once I lab more. Btw why is it always a pain to unlock dlc characters in NRS games? I downloaded everything in the ultimate edition and still had to go back to the store outside the game and download red hood. The game wont take you to the right link it just sends you to some random dead link that says ''no content''. I figured it out finally but it's so asinine the way NRS and psn handle DLC in this game.

Last edited:
Sub-Zero trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lm42o1MhVQ

Out of the three announced DLC characters so far, I wish they had saved him for last. Looks like they just simply just combined his variations from MKX into one. Along with a few new abilities.

Makes me think they're just gonna do the same for Raiden as well.

....Yeah it's pretty much copy and paste his moves in MKX. His ice clone is his trait (According to TYM). It's hard to judge anything from the trailer since you can't tell which moves are gear and which are not. Looks fun though, can't wait.

Last edited:
Still practicing with Firestorm and getting the hang of this Molten Trap combos; both before and after strings. Although I need a real test besides random online matches. Anyone on Xbox One wanna quick spar with me against my Firestorm after I get off of work much later.