Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657
Results 1,121 to 1,123 of 1123

Thread: Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

PSN
    Last_Starfighta
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Re: Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Commander View Post
    I have so much more to go (minutes-wise) to get The Flash and Dr. Fate's Legendary gear completed, but Kudos.

Some of these __________ minutes with each character feel a little like the MK9 challenge of 24 hours with each character for the Trophy / Achievement, but at least in I2 there's a better payoff / reward than just a trophy. lol
    I've been playing this game like crazy since release and I still have +10 hours to go in order to fulfill the requirement. 3000 is just plain ridiculous. On the flip side, it ensures that everyone isn't going to be running around with Legendary gear.

I just completed the 200 multi events completed. The trick is to find a event with the least amount of fights and grind the heck out of it.

All I have left is the minutes played requirement and that shield is mines!!!!!! So close!!!!
    No Guts No Glory

Xbox Live
    Tap Water Champ
    Mentioned
    349 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Last_Starfighta View Post
    I've been playing this game like crazy since release and I still have +10 hours to go in order to fulfill the requirement. 3000 is just plain ridiculous. On the flip side, it ensures that everyone isn't going to be running around with Legendary gear.

I just completed the 200 multi events completed. The trick is to find a event with the least amount of fights and grind the heck out of it.

All I have left is the minutes played requirement and that shield is mines!!!!!! So close!!!!
    The bullshit thing about Legendary Multiverses is that they didn't start counting your stats until they actually appeared.
    I stopped playing the game as heavy when they started doing these Multiverses, but whose to say I didn't have a Legendary level Bane before then? He was literally the only character I used for like the first 3 months, at least.

PSN
    Last_Starfighta
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BBBLP View Post
    The bullshit thing about Legendary Multiverses is that they didn't start counting your stats until they actually appeared.
    I stopped playing the game as heavy when they started doing these Multiverses, but whose to say I didn't have a Legendary level Bane before then? He was literally the only character I used for like the first 3 months, at least.
    This is what true legends are made of. Your Bane will never breath that fine legendary air. He will forever be Basic. When his time is up, his name will be lost. No one will speak of him. He will be forgotten.

My Diana deserves that title. All the time she's put in, her miraculous feats, facing and overcoming the bullshit of the top tier characters. Yes, she's already a legend, that shield will just solidify it.

The_Legend_of_Wonder_Woman_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg
    No Guts No Glory

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7475354555657

Thread Information