Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

I have so much more to go (minutes-wise) to get The Flash and Dr. Fate's Legendary gear completed, but Kudos. :)

Some of these __________ minutes with each character feel a little like the MK9 challenge of 24 hours with each character for the Trophy / Achievement, but at least in I2 there's a better payoff / reward than just a trophy. lol

I've been playing this game like crazy since release and I still have +10 hours to go in order to fulfill the requirement. 3000 is just plain ridiculous. On the flip side, it ensures that everyone isn't going to be running around with Legendary gear.

I just completed the 200 multi events completed. The trick is to find a event with the least amount of fights and grind the heck out of it.

All I have left is the minutes played requirement and that shield is mines!!!!!! So close!!!!

I've been playing this game like crazy since release and I still have +10 hours to go in order to fulfill the requirement. 3000 is just plain ridiculous. On the flip side, it ensures that everyone isn't going to be running around with Legendary gear.

I just completed the 200 multi events completed. The trick is to find a event with the least amount of fights and grind the heck out of it.

All I have left is the minutes played requirement and that shield is mines!!!!!! So close!!!!

The bullshit thing about Legendary Multiverses is that they didn't start counting your stats until they actually appeared.
I stopped playing the game as heavy when they started doing these Multiverses, but whose to say I didn't have a Legendary level Bane before then? He was literally the only character I used for like the first 3 months, at least.

The bullshit thing about Legendary Multiverses is that they didn't start counting your stats until they actually appeared.
I stopped playing the game as heavy when they started doing these Multiverses, but whose to say I didn't have a Legendary level Bane before then? He was literally the only character I used for like the first 3 months, at least.

This is what true legends are made of. Your Bane will never breath that fine legendary air. He will forever be Basic. When his time is up, his name will be lost. No one will speak of him. He will be forgotten.

My Diana deserves that title. All the time she's put in, her miraculous feats, facing and overcoming the bullshit of the top tier characters. Yes, she's already a legend, that shield will just solidify it.

The_Legend_of_Wonder_Woman_Vol_2_1_Textless.jpg

Enchantress...

rTsXwbU.png

https://i.imgur.com/Yebcld2.gifv

Raiden, Hellboy, Atom and Enchantress all releasing back to back has killed my interest in this game. I still haven't even downloaded the Atom yet. Enchantress has the potential to be awesome, but I have very little faith in NRS lately. Raiden was a copy paste, Hellboy had zero imagination put into his moveset and Atom has some of the worst animations in the entire game and really overall just seems like a bunch of random shit slapped together.

I'm expecting Enchantress to be Starfire 2.0

Welp, looks like I might be getting Street Fighter between Last February to early March based on how fast they're releasing the last three characters (provided SC6 doesn't come between that time). I wasn't expecting to see Enchantress or the Turtles until Late January to early March respectively.

....So Zatanna, Green Lantern and Quan chi mixed into one character? I like the idea but the trailer doesn't really sell it for me personally...Her super is somehow even more boring than Hellboys. I need to see NRS break her move set down before I form a final opinion but as of right now She's very meh to me.

I am both very excited about Enchantress’ gameplay, and also slightly disappointed…

I’m very happy she is so unique and have a lot of tools to handle zoning, and it’s cool that she has moves deriving from both Quan Chi (Trance) and Shinnok (Summon Hand), because it fits with her theme.

However, the playstyle is not one I usually prefer. I would have to adjust heavily to be able to play as her. But I am definitely going to give it a solid go once she’s out!

Great job, NRS!

I am both very excited about Enchantress’ gameplay, and also slightly disappointed…

I’m very happy she is so unique and have a lot of tools to handle zoning, and it’s cool that she has moves deriving from both Quan Chi (Trance) and Shinnok (Summon Hand), because it fits with her theme.

However, the playstyle is not one I usually prefer. I would have to adjust heavily to be able to play as her. But I am definitely going to give it a solid go once she’s out!

Great job, NRS!

Guessing that her playstyle is NOT something that due to needing that poke?

Anyways, she is truly unique with her setups and anti-zoning specials.... If wielded by right hands (unless dealing with characters equipped with teleporting), she will devastate any mid to long range characters if they allow her to complete her curse and counter set ups.

I will use her just because she has Quan Chi' s trance. Her moveset seems pretty unique but her appearance is so boring

Enchantress: When did you decide to betray me?

Deadshot: When the check cleared.

Haha! That was awesome.

Anyway, I'm still not feeling her look. They should've went MUCH darker with her design, imo. I would've preferred her evil witch doctor look from Suicide Squad. Even her moves lack a sense of evilness. Don't look any different from Green Lantern's bulls%$t.

I do like her throw animation where the Enchantress jumps out of June's body, and a lot of her stuff definitely feels very Quan Chi/Shinnok but it still looks pretty cool.

After watching the breakdown vid it's clear she's a zoners worst nightmare. In the right hands she could control the whole screen while putting her opponent in set up after set up. I don't see her keeping teleporters like supergirl out.... but with her parry and trait active she could definitely give those characters a run for their money. Obviously I'm just speculating but thats what I'm thinking.

Maybe they will have the Woman in Jade's MK9 ending use similar moves from Enchantress in MK11 and/or other future MK games.

Enchantress is actually fun to use. I think she's a thinking man's rushdown character. I've only played with her for a few minutes but it seems like her gameplan would be to keep her opponent at close to mid range and build enough meter to abuse her armor.