Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

Starfire looks amazing, but honestly, her moveset seems a bit... standard. The twirling rays surprised me, but the rest we've seen before from other characters. It's just lasers going pew pew and Reptile's acid bubble most of the time.

That's seriously disappointing.

I agree. I thought she was going to have crazy green flare explosion moves; sparkles every-freakin-where. Her in-game moveset is actually kinda boring I'm not too hot on her design either. She's look like a mature woman but has the voice of a 16 year old. I'm still going to give her a shot tho.

I agree. I thought she was going to have crazy green flare explosion moves; sparkles every-freakin-where. Her in-game moveset is actually kinda boring I'm not too hot on her design either. She's look like a mature woman but has the voice of a 16 year old. I'm still going to give her a shot tho.

It's funny, because her VA is a mature woman who just so happens to have a voice of a 16 year old. XD

I like the trailer for her and I'm definitely buying her for sure once she releases this upcoming August and will be my 3rd main (plus, wondering what her gear looks like). I'm guessing after her, Black Manta might be next and hopefully have a great moveset..... And I wonder who will replace Manta when he is picked, fighting at Atlantis?

Damn. Hopefully they slightly buff Green Lantern's super by either increasing damage if the start-up remains the same or shorten the start-up so it can be comboed to from other combos besides B+1, 3 (and also don't get knocked out of it cuz of the damn slow start-up).

Firestorm don't need to be touched at all.

I hope they remove the ability to kill with chip damage and make competitive mode on by default in player matches.

Have a online mode specifically for gear players.

I prefer to have chip damage in fighting games, as it discourages turtling and encourages people to be more aggressive. However, in a fighting game with this much projectile zoning, I can see how it would be frustrating if you play a character that's a rushdown. I main Catwoman and it can indeed be kinda annoying, but after having unlocked the aerial cat swipe move, it's gotten a lot easier to move in on the opponent without having to spend meter.

I prefer to have chip damage in fighting games, as it discourages turtling and encourages people to be more aggressive. However, in a fighting game with this much projectile zoning, I can see how it would be frustrating if you play a character that's a rushdown. I main Catwoman and it can indeed be kinda annoying, but after having unlocked the aerial cat swipe move, it's gotten a lot easier to move in on the opponent without having to spend meter.

i'm not saying remove chip damage. I want to remove the ability to KILL by chip damage. In a game where trident rush exist, Black Adam's orbs, Deadshot's MB rifle and a multitude of auto-tracking moves, chip kills just seems lame. If you're on critical, there's really nothing you can do against a huge portion of the cast.

i'm not saying remove chip damage. I want to remove the ability to KILL by chip damage. In a game where trident rush exist, Black Adam's orbs, Deadshot's MB rifle and a multitude of auto-tracking moves, chip kills just seems lame. If you're on critical, there's really nothing you can do against a huge portion of the cast.

Nrs has always built their games where you are forced to do something so taking away the chip damage kill would defeat the purpose of chip damage IMO. If you know you can't die by chip than There's little reason to be aggressive. I don't think chip damage kills is the problem its just certain characters like aquaman get way too much damage and meter off of it. I think if they nerfed some of the chip damage it would help a lot of the cast. I think a lot of the ''lame'' deaths are from that IMO.

Canary just got the stupidest buffs I've ever seen.
Don't ever invite me to a match again :laugh:

Nrs has always built their games where you are forced to do something so taking away the chip damage kill would defeat the purpose of chip damage IMO. If you know you can't die by chip than There's little reason to be aggressive. I don't think chip damage kills is the problem its just certain characters like aquaman get way too much damage and meter off of it. I think if they nerfed some of the chip damage it would help a lot of the cast. I think a lot of the ''lame'' deaths are from that IMO.

Removing chip kills only affords the defender to stay in the match just a little longer. Blocking all day and allowing your opponent to get a life lead is not an effective way to turtle.

Removing chip kills only affords the defender to stay in the match just a little longer. Blocking all day and allowing your opponent to get a life lead is not an effective way to turtle.

No decent player is just going to block all day. That's why chip damage exists to discourage that play style. I don't see how adding no chip kills at the last pixel will fix anything. There's plenty of new mechanics Nrs implemented to deal with zoning and being chipped to death. Its not perfect but it works. If it didn't, we'd see nothing but deadshots, black atoms and aquamans in every top 8 grand final.

Last edited:
No decent player is just going to block all day. That's why chip damage exists to discourage that play style. I don't see how adding no chip kills at the last pixel will fix anything. There's plenty of new mechanics Nrs implemented to deal with zoning and being chipped to death. Its not perfect but it works. If it didn't, we'd see nothing but deadshots, black atoms and aquamans in every top 8 grand final.

It will force the opposing player to actually have to fight. For example, if Aquaman has you on critical, all he has to do is use From the Deep to win the match; a move that auto-tracks, you can't jump it on reaction, you can't MB roll to escape it because it will still connect(the patch changed this, now MB roll will make you invisible to auto-tracking moves). It's funny because chip kills allows the player with the life lead to turtle. Like I said before, in a game that has so many auto-tracking moves, I don't think chip kills should exist but that's just my personal opinion. Obviously, NRS disagrees because they didn't patch it out.

I love how the Aquaman community is freaking out about his nerfs. He's still viable imo, he just can't blindly do stuff into 40% combos now. Now, he actually has to THINK. Something they aren't use to. I'm thinking about picking him up now.

My biggest fear has come true: Supergirl got buffed. This character is going to be freakin stupid. She has so many ways to open you up, now she's going to be doing more damage and has another string that's plus?!?!?! Ughh!

Deadshot got the nerf I wanted him to get. Keep his zoning the way it is but take away some of his inside options. Now he can't B1,B1,B1 into overhead you when you finally get in. I'm cool with that.

Look out for Brainiac, his damage now is going to be ridiculous. I expect him to creep up in the top 10 now.

Batman left pretty much unscathed as I predicted.

Cheetah is going to be even better with her plus frames.

Canary now has a legit grab and plus frames.........lol

WW got some good buffs. She didn't get the selectable trait but the recovery frames on it has been removed so now she can activate more often without getting punished. B23 is now plus on block with makes it a lot more viable but it still has a huge gap. F23 is plus but it still has slow start up. I guess you have to condition your opponet to block the overhead then mix it up with F23. The shield throw buff is nice as well. It just increases her overall damage output. She didn't need much so I'm cool with it.

Pretty good patch imo.

Last edited:
[MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION] Killer Croc got added to Injustice Mobile. The first Injustice mobile lmao

His super is awesome. I can't believe they put in that much effort for him.

It will force the opposing player to actually have to fight. For example, if Aquaman has you on critical, all he has to do is use From the Deep to win the match; a move that auto-tracks, you can't jump it on reaction, you can't MB roll to escape it because it will still connect(the patch changed this, now MB roll will make you invisible to auto-tracking moves). It's funny because chip kills allows the player with the life lead to turtle. Like I said before, in a game that has so many auto-tracking moves, I don't think chip kills should exist but that's just my personal opinion. Obviously, NRS disagrees because they didn't patch it out.

Ivys vine drill auto tracks but it's slow( 24 frames) compared to aquamans from the deep (19 frames ). All they had to do was make his move the same as ivy's but like you mentioned NRS went a different route and just buffed the hell out of most of the rush down characters. I know it's too early to make predictions but it starting to feel like mkx all over again.

[MENTION=5028]Commander[/MENTION] Killer Croc got added to Injustice Mobile. The first Injustice mobile lmao

His super is awesome. I can't believe they put in that much effort for him.

It's cool that they finally did something with him, but unfortunately I no longer play the 1st Injustice mobile game nor do I play MKX mobile.It would be cool to see him as DLC in the game, down the line, but I'm not holding my breath for it.