Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

41 fights and I got 4 pieces of rare gear. Still about 80 something to go.
This shit would've been impossible if they left it at Epic gear only

They should've made epic gear count as double.

Most mortals would've tapped out by now. Stay on track my brother. Legendary status is in your grasp.

It's within my grasp, but not my control.
If I didn't have a turbo controller I probably wouldn't be doing this. I just set AI Bane on Endless mode and have the controller mash through the intros and win screens. He can get up to 50 something wins now

Alright I just did all of the Justice League Multiverses.
I have 29 Bronze
16 Silver
19 Gold
26 Plat
15 Diamond

Let's see how many pieces I can get for Bane

Edit: BRO!!! Even after opening all of my boxes, and using those credits to buy 40 more Gold boxes, I got 6, SIX, pieces of gear for Bane. This shit is killing me. I got nearly 25 for Hellboy

Last edited:
Did you not see when I said I played 41 matches and got 4 pieces of gear? I've got a job man :laugh:

Get your priorities in order, dude. F%$k a job.

the-working-man-is-a-sucker.jpg

So, how long after the TMNT have dropped do you think we'll start to get MK11 hints?
If we're going by the MKX / XL > Injustice 2 pattern, then I'd hypothesize that at around the time of E3 MK11 will be officially announced and maaaaaaaaaybe they'll add Legendary Multiverses to Injustice 2 for the DLC characters before the year is up.
Yeah, I know that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out the 2-year MK / Injustice pattern, but aside from 1 maybe last patch / update for TMNT, what do you guys think will next for Injustice 2 (if at all) this year?

For starters, Injustice 2 Mobile will continue to live on. The console version might get another patch or two after the Turtles get released. Possibly a $60 version of the Ultimate Edition, but probably not. Maybe one large balance update like they did with MKX. And maybe they'll keep doing special events that occur around the future DC Movies up until mid 2020, but that's just wishful thinking.

One last batch of new shaders and some new gear for each character would be ideal. We know they are doing new gear for Green arrow still and I believe Captain Cold? (Hoods)

My guess is that there will probably be a trailer for it tomorrow or Friday, the Watchtower for next Friday, followed by a release on the 13th for those that have the Ultimate Edition.

Weird to tell what's going on.
Does this confirm Raphael as playable? Or is he just apart of an intro/win pose?

He posted a new pic. It looks like you cycle turtles in and out

https://twitter.com/noobde/status/959101280504426496

IMO, that looks like it's a grab or a command grab, just prematurely judging by the way that Black Manta is standing.
That said, it's possible their character power probably is ↓, →, or ← + character power button to swap a different Turtle in and out.

I personally think Huntress would be more hype cuz she's my favorite DC character.

Nah.
Guests usually draw in more sales and people are usually more hyped for those.
A BUNCH of people wanted Hellboy in and Boon has gotten tons of Tweets on the TMNT and all the people that want to hear more about it.
You can go to the Injustice sub-reddit, if you don't believe me.
I've checked it every so often because there tends to be a user there who posts up the "72 hour multiverses," and just about every day there's a new TMNT thread / topic that comes up.

I wasn't one of the ones asking for the TMNT, but I'm really interested in how they will work out here. This is probably the only time that both them and Hellboy will ever get to be in a competitive fighting game.