Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

Wooooo boy the dislike bar on this one :laugh:

Black Manta looks great. Raiden looks horrendous. Hellboy looks like he was ripped straight from a Nickelodeon cartoon.

Black Manta looks absolutely ridiculous. XD
That helmet is so stupid, imo.

And Hellboy looks kinda… cartoony, doesn’t he?

Couldn't care less about Raiden.

How I'm starting to hate that phrase.
"It's iconic"... it's just a bad excuse to keep bad design around. But I guess that's the d*ck DC has been riding since forever.

Subjectively "bad". Black Manta is still a popular villain. Regardless, NRS had no choice in it really. Changing his default helmet would've created insane backlash.

Well, yes, it's my opinion. Never been much of a fan of the DC designs, except for the Batman universe part.
Hopefully BM will have some better looking headgear to replace that helmet though.

Injustice 2 "Special live stream" happening next weekend at PAX

https://twitter.com/InjusticeGame/status/899684425427861504

Fight Pack 2 gets revealed Wednesday morning. I wonder if we're already getting a Watchtower demonstration of the characters.

So if Black Manta's trailer is this Sunday, and there's a "special stream" next week, I wonder if they're already doing his Watchtower stream. I'd love if the characters started rolling out sooner. They did that with MKX. Tremor came out 2 weeks earlier than Predator & Tanya

It's crazy the backlash this has received. I've never really been a fan of Raiden but it feels so tempting to main him and play online. The 2/10 people I beat will be pretty angry losing to him

It's crazy the backlash this has received. I've never really been a fan of Raiden but it feels so tempting to main him and play online. The 2/10 people I beat will be pretty angry losing to him

There were better lightning characters they could have used. I'm not the biggest fan of Static Shock, but I'd at least rather see someone new over a ported character from MKX.

And Raiden isn't even the coolest MK character for a game like this. Over the top Super Hero game, Liu Kang definitely should have gotten priority. There aren't any Kung Fu type characters in the game, plus with Injustice's extra screen space they could've really taken advantage of Liu's dragon morphing.

Yeah I wish it wasn't a Mkx port character either. Shao Kahn would've been awesome if it had to be a MK character.

Will Hellboy be a grappler? I'm hoping so. Don't know much about the character other then seeing half of one Hellboy movie. I know he has like a revolver tho

Wanna bet the female character in FP3 will be Kitana?
It wouldn't surprise me, tbh.
But hey, it'd be a guest character I'd actually want to play then.

Wanna bet the female character in FP3 will be Kitana?
It wouldn't surprise me, tbh.
But hey, it'd be a guest character I'd actually want to play then.

I really hope they're finished with the MK characters. With only 3 spots left they're already omitting a ton of great DC characters. Just give us Rorschach & 2 more fan favorites.

I'd rather Spawn be saved for the next MK.

Yo did they pick up Raiden while he was on his way to a gay bar or what?

Honestly the dude must have taken Fujin's clothes before being ported over

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Idk I don't even like raiden to begin with but man his design is just sraight garbage. 10 points tho for Hell boy ��