Injustice 2 Media and Discussion Thread!

theincubuslord

So, as it seems, waging is back, or something that looks like it! Batman and Atrocitus clashed twice in the footage shown, where they stood up close to one another with just one of them gaining the upper hand. We don't know how it works though, as the HUD was hidden, so whether it has been changed or stays the same from the first Injustice remains to be seen.

And another note, Supergirl has Fujin's whirlwind throw where she spins around herself on the spot, creating a small tornado and then sends it towards the opponent.

Also, Ed Boon talks about the reason characters look different with different armour and such, is because of "personalization"! What that specifically means, we don't know, but it does sound like somewhat like I had described in my theory in another thread, where you can customize your character with certain armour pieces which will change the way the character plays.

Full interview:

Last edited:
Re: Injustice 2 E3 Footage!

Should try to keep everything in one thread.

Will watch when home, at dentist now. Wish I was in hell instead

Super girl looks badass. The graphics look so intense. Definitely happy about this.
Tonight I'll be pre-ordering over the PSN Store.

I like Superman's supermove better than the first game but I wish they were a little more to it. I hope that they are keeping a secret to maybe being a second supermove you have to unlock like their being sort of a krypt like MK has. I am amazed by the hard work they put in this sequel. Two thumbs up NRS and WB.

Noooooo! waging?! the game is ruined already.

I liked the Wager system more than Kombo Breakers in MKX. It's a good tactical option to have and you have to time it carefully to be succesful. It's more challenging and more unique than simple breakers so I would have been disappointed if NRS had decided to drop it this time. ;)

Super girl looks badass. The graphics look so intense. Definitely happy about this.
Tonight I'll be pre-ordering over the PSN Store.

The graphics look unimpressive and plastic like and the animations are still NOT as smooth as can be.

The graphics look unimpressive and plastic like and the animations are still NOT as smooth as can be.

The game development isn't finished yet. It's in the early stages. Don't worry, it will look amazing when it's released. And the best part is, we'll hopefully have decent online play from the start of the games life.

I'm getting the feeling that the kraken Stage Fatality in MKX could have been an Aquaman Easter Egg, given the gameplay in post#1. :-D

28 characters. expected more after their promise of a 'massive' roster but 4 more than I1 and 3 more than MKX will have to do for now. I guess it's also safe to expect two rounds of DLC as well, making it a total of 36 characters before they start working on MK 11. now all that'll take to make me happy is to have a quite fresh roster and not 20 I1 characters and 8 new ones only or something

Could even be 3 rounds of DLC, given the whole KP3 poll from Ed Boon.
It seems that with each game they up the DLC character count.

MK9 = 4 DLC characters
Injustice = 6 DLC characters
MKX = 8 DLC characters

I could see Injustice having 10 - 12 DLC characters.

Could even be 3 rounds of DLC, given the whole KP3 poll from Ed Boon.
It seems that with each game they up the DLC character count.

MK9 = 4 DLC characters
Injustice = 6 DLC characters
MKX = 8 DLC characters

I could see Injustice having 10 - 12 DLC characters.

tbh, I wouldn't be happy with that plan. their DLC is already lacking (alternate outfits, didn't even have dialogue in MK9, the whole not giving people what they ask for and flooding us with guests all over the place). also, I don't like how the companies tend to release games that feel incomplete and force DLC in our faces. personal complaints aside, I still don't see them exceeding 8 DLC characters per game though (at least not right now)

I will post the Gamespot E3 live interview as soon I see it up on youtube. ^^

Ed Boon confirmed that they will indeed use the GGPO netcode system.

It's the 4th E3 presentation of NRS and although they said each and every time that the character select screen is not the final one, it was always the same as they release the game with. So we can safely assume that we'll have 28 characters to choose from. The press release stated it will be the biggest roster ever for DC and IGAU had 24 at start so it seems viable.

Oh, and since they didn't use him for MKX and he's a perfect fit for a comic book themed fighter, let's spam all NRS related social media: SPAWN FOR DLC!!!

they said each and every time that the character select screen is not the final one

not falling for that one ever again lel

it's 28 + DLC. like stated earlier I can definitely see them making 8 DLC characters. the only extra that could be there is a 29th character but I do not remember Goro's case. Was his slot there when they started showing the select screen? if yes, then even if someone is a preorder bonus it's still 28 characters on launch, otherwise, 29 max