Injustice 2 Gameplay Reveal trailer

expected more too. but I'm starting to get my hopes up for the roster count. so far we got:

Superman, Batman, Supergirl, Gorilla Grodd, Atrocitus, Aquaman, Flash, Black Canary and (probably) Doctor Fate. now we got to see Black Manta in there as well

edit: actually I'm not sure if that confirms Black Manta or not, could be a stage transition :(

MKX's gameplay trailer looked just like this, don't know why you guys were expecting anything else.

Anyways. Game looks great, didn't really care for I2 until now. I'll probably use Captain Cold if he is in, if he isn't I'll use Aquaman.

MKX's gameplay trailer looked just like this, don't know why you guys were expecting anything else.

Anyways. Game looks great, didn't really care for I2 until now. I'll probably just tier whore in this game if Captain Cold isn't in.

Oh, I'm not disappointed by the trailer at all! It's a cool trailer!
I had just hoped for some more info about the game. But I had not realized it was always just the trailer that was on the agenda, and nothing else. Like ninja says, E3 starts later today (your tomorrow, if in US), and we know Ed Boon will be live on Monday talking about Injustice 2, so I just need to be patient. :p

It's 3:30am here though, I've been up to 2am, just waiting for it, so I guess I'm just disappointed I had to be up this late just for a trailer, is all.

This was spotted by someone on TYM but Tyler and Derek are on the train Supergirl tumbles through.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Anyways. Game looks great, didn't really care for I2 until now. I'll probably use Captain Cold if he is in, if he isn't I'll use Aquaman.
MKXs other gameplay trailer was the most hype thing on earth. Maybe because we had months of no info and the trailer had gameplay reveals of Kitana and Lao.
And the music made it even better.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

I'm loving the vibrant colors compared to the dull brown look that the first game had. The animations in the characters are stepped up as well. You can tell the game is still a work in progress and with a least 10 months to go till April 2017....We can expect NRS to polish it even further. E3 can't come soon enough! This is the most hyped I've been for a NRS game since MK9! This will be the first time we get a new NRS game with ggpo out the gate!

b7ceceff60c804fede7340ff4a22aaaa.jpg

YES!

Sports gaming maniac. DC Comics, WWE, 2k sports, Sports, and movies are kind of my thang.

This looks excellent. 30 characters in the first game with DLC. Be promises a bigger one for 2. 40? 35? I'm hoping close to 40.

It follows the story of the first game. So Shazam, Lex, Arrow, and Joker are out right?

Sports gaming maniac. DC Comics, WWE, 2k sports, Sports, and movies are kind of my thang.

This is like the best looking fighting game I have ever seen like WOW!
I have been a huge fan of the first IGAU game and I can't wait to get my hands on this game.

Looks so epic! :)

Yeah but we all know what happened last time boon promised more characters. I love the way he lies. Its bold