Injustice 2 rumored for 2017 release

well, that does it for me. she was heavily rumored to be DLC in the previous game but didn't make the cut because you know, the likes of Batgirl and Zod were more requested.. (...) (...) NOT. but anyway, I suppose she'll be on the main roster now which is very refreshing. the problem with this game is a lot of characters need to be there and it won't feel new with just new visuals and whatnot if the roster is like 90% the same. hopefully, there will be no shit like we give you 25 chars but hey each one has 3 vars so we basically gave you 75!!!. if that's true indeed and the roster is like 27-28 characters with like 12-14 from the previous game, I'll be quite satisfied
Batgirl was a great choice in the end. I got quite a few Rage Quitters/complete forfeitures over her. She's a real pain in the ass, huh?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

So I guess I can start demanding for characters in Injustice 2 now.

I demand Huntress to be in the main roster.

56aab929019fb1529b0f887984497bbc.jpg

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

I still want King Shark, Zoom, Vandal Savage, Gorilla Grodd, Penguin, Killer Croc and Two Face.
I was hoping that the latter 4 would have been playable in the 1st game, but hopefully they'll get a chance with this game.

So, this also confirms my suspicions that MK11 will be out in 2019. :)
4 years in between MK sequels and Injustice sequels, as previously mentioned.
I'm also glad to see that they aren't running their flagship series to the ground by making it on a yearly AC type of release schedule.
Gives plenty of time for the games to breathe.

I still want King Shark, Zoom, Vandal Savage, Gorilla Grodd, Penguin, Killer Croc and Two Face.
I was hoping that the latter 4 would have been playable in the 1st game, but hopefully they'll get a chance with this game.

I'm also glad to see that they aren't running their flagship series to the ground by making it on a yearly AC type of release schedule.
Gorilla Grodd was already confirmed

http://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...teractive-Entertainment-Announces-Injustice-2

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Then how the hell is NRS supposed to celebrate a milestone anniversary of MK with an Injustice game the same year? And no, statue merchandise doesn't count.

Cool.
It was posted 2 hours ago and I didn't see that.

That just makes my list of wanted characters a little shorter:

- King Shark
- Zoom
- Vandal Savage
- Gorilla Grodd
- Penguin
- Killer Croc
- Two Face

Then how the hell is NRS supposed to celebrate a milestone anniversary of MK with an Injustice game the same year? And no, statue merchandise doesn't count.

They can do that with MK11 with all the Klassic stuff that they love to shove in the games, anyways.

Perhaps for MK11 they will put in more Klassic Stages, Klassic costumes and Klassic Fatalities for the next game.
Or perhaps they attempt will do an HD remake of either MK9 or 1 of the Trilogy games for that "milestone."
Either way, NRS could do an HD remake of MK1 for that milestone, and some people will still complain that it's not good enough.

Even with all the Klassic stuff in MKX, some people are still not happy.
The OG7 have all their klassic costumes in MKX (in some way, shape or form), as well as Mileena, Kitana, Ermac, Jax, Kung Lao, Reptile and Quan Chi.
Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Sonya, Johnny Cage, Jax, Mileena, Kitana and Kung Lao all have their Klassic Fatalities in the game.
Not to mention, Reptile's Acid Bath in MKX is a mix of his "Acid Bath" and "Head Eat" Klassic Fatalities.
The MK1 / MKII Pit also made it into MKX.
Yet, somehow, all of that is still not enough nostalgia. :roll:

Last edited:
They can do that with MK11 with all the Klassic stuff that they love to shove in the games, anyways.

Perhaps for MK11 they will put in more Klassic Stages, Klassic costumes and Klassic Fatalities for the next game.
Or perhaps they attempt will do an HD remake of either MK9 or 1 of the Trilogy games for that "milestone."
Either way, NRS could do an HD remake of MK1 for that milestone, and some people will still complain that it's not good enough.

Even with all the Klassic stuff in MKX, some people are still not happy.
The OG7 have all their klassic costumes in MKX, in some way shape or form, as well as Mileena, Kitana, Ermac, Jax, Kung Lao, Reptile and Quan Chi.
Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Sonya, Johnny Cage, Jax, Mileena, Kitana and Kung Lao all have their Klassic Fatalities in the game.
The Pit also made it into MKX.
Yet, somehow, all of that is still not enough nostalgia. :roll:

Then that would be two years too late. When I consistently suggested that Injustice holds MK back, THIS is exactly what I was talking about. Injustice 2 is robbing MK fans of a proper Silver Jubilee...which is what 2017 is supposed to be, last time I checked.

Then that would be two years too late. When I consistently suggested that Injustice holds MK back, THIS is exactly what I was talking about. Injustice 2 is robbing MK fans of a proper Silver Jubilee...which is what 2017 is supposed to be, last time I checked.

Who knows?
Maybe they'll do Injustice 2 and an HD remake simultaneously.
Or perhaps they can do it at the 30 year mark, in 2022, then.
They did a 25-year and 30 year mark release for the BTTF Trilogy, and I was just as happy with the 30th Anniversary Edition as I was with the 25th Anniversary, perhaps even more (as they added more stuff).
I don't know what to tell you to make you feel better, Trash.
Sorry, man.
I don't work for NRS.
My guesses are just as good as anyone else's on here.

Well then, I'll just save my damn money on the FF7 remake, seeing how it's actually a significant celebration of a milestone anniversary, and get Injustice 2 when the complete edition arrives, so long as my Rage Quit-inducing main from the original Injustice is on the roster.

I just don't see how Injustice holds MK back, though.

Interrupts a milestone? Sure, possibly (we don't know what they have planned, if they have anything planned).

Holds MK back? Not at all.

We'll probably just get something like an HD version of Shaolin Monks or the 3D era games, if anything. Or just another compilation of the Trilogy games. Those who care about the anniversary are usually the ones with the hardest nostalgia boners, so giving them revamped old shit should be enough to please them.

We'll probably just get something like an HD version of Shaolin Monks or the 3D era games, if anything. Or just another compilation of the Trilogy games. Those who care about the anniversary are usually the most dedicated fans.

Fixed.

We'll probably just get something like an HD version of Shaolin Monks or the 3D era games, if anything. Or just another compilation of the Trilogy games. Those who care about the anniversary are usually the ones with the hardest nostalgia boners, so giving them revamped old shit should be enough to please them.

Yup.
They're also (for the most part on the threads here) the ones that resort to name-calling and personal attacks / flaming when their favorite character doesn't show up in the game, or when people disagree with them about their favorite character being in.
Another Arkade Kollection for PS4 and X1 should be just fine.

Yup.
They're also (for the most part on the threads here) the ones that resort to name-calling and personal attacks / flaming when their favorite character doesn't show up in the game, or when people disagree with them about their favorite character being in.
Another Arkade Kollection for PS4 and X1 should be just fine.

I wouldn't mind HD Shaolin Monks, because it was a fun game, but I wouldn't cry if NRS decided to just do nothing.