Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jason Voorhees

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Alien (Xenomorph)

Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Leatherface

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
All guests are really good to play. Leatherface is an easy win if you know how to use him.

But I pick Kratos as the worst. Just not a fan.

I like all the guests. My favorite being Predator, but the worst one if I had to choose, would be Alien. Alien is considered to be the best character in the game by the way.

The only one I thought fit in was Kratos, I don't like this trend of having horror movie characters in Mortal Kombat. Also, having 4 guest characters in a fighting game title is outrageous to me. Fighting them takes me out of my Mortal Kombat experience *sigh*

It's between Leatherface and Kratos, for me.
Leatherface I truly don't care for, though.

Aside from maybe a hand full of people asking for him here, I also don't recall anyone really asking for him, but a new movie is coming out so WB has to have him in.

I'm not a big fan of having guests characters, but I have to say that I feel that all fit great with the Mortal Kombat universe. All are sadistic murderers related gore and violence. The least attractive to me perhaps Kratos, not because I do not like God of War, but because I find it hard to handle.

Call me old fashioned but I remember a time when mortal kombat didn't need guest characters to sell itself....I miss those days.

Call me old fashioned but I remember a time when mortal kombat didn't need guest characters to sell itself....I miss those days.

As do I, but it is what it is.
At least for MKX they kept all of them off of the main roster, as it should have been in MK9.

I'm unable to thank people yet -_- but yeah I'm glad others feel the same as I do. Why didn't they just make an entirely different game exclusively for movie characters? Keep them separate.

I personally don't use them, but some people seem like them a lot. I'm sure it would sell.