Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Takeda

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Tremor

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Triborg

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
How dare you? You, fan of some washed up wrestler who will NEVER even fight in the UFC, talking trash about Tremor? First and foremost, he is not a new character, as he debuted in MK: Special Forces and has appeared (albeit half a character) in MK9's Vita version. Secondly, he's been requested for a long, long time. Thirdly, he has a great set of variations and a great look that plays up the rock gimmick. What the hell is there to dislike? Last but not least, this post may seem like an attack but I'm mostly just messing with you because I like Tremor a lot and CM Punk sucks. :)

I'm not a fan of CM Punk anymore.

I didn't say he's a new character but he's still the worst character ever created.

I voted for Ferra/Torr. Because the character never really did shine for me. Kotal Kahn almost got my vote but he has grown on me a bit.

Kung Jin. I do not like its design so uninspired, his personality of child, nor his skills caught Green Arrow. Although I must say that I hesitated between him and Jacqui. Takeda design I do not like anything, but at least his weapon and his movements are original and showy.

My vote goes to Jacqui, but I wish I could have voted for her and Cassie at the same time.

Also, IMO the hate for Kung Jin is due to him having what's probably the the most bland, indistinct, featureless aesthetics in all of the MK games.
Think of it this way: if anyone had told you to draw any character from MK1-4 in 20 seconds, you would probably be able to come up with something anyone could recognize.
Now, try to picture having to draw Kung Jin.
The only recognizable thing is his staff if you manage to depict it somewhat acceptably.

I feel if at least they had made his shadow costume his main one, nobody would have a problem with him.

mkx-kung-jin-1024x572.jpg

Last edited:
i think jacqui because she was the most uninteresting as well as unnecessary. but man the only new characters i truly enjoyed from MKX were takeda and erron black. but i honestly feel all the new hero characters were unnecessary (because i wanted to see sub-zero, kenshi, scorpion, shang tsung, and liu kang have amazing story acrs!!!! kenshi got ed in this regard!), while ferra and torr, erron black, and Dvorah feel welcome cause they look cool and dont waste screen time as bad as the hero's did. i wish! i wish! erron black didnt have complete horse shit motives and non existent story.

MKX is kinda the first mk game that has characters i dont like at all. i even liked jerek originally because he was so much like kano but on purpose, like a more psycho black dragon

I feel if at least they had made his shadow costume his main one, nobody would have a problem with him.

I think the same thing goes for Jacqui, in a way.
As much as I liked Jacqui and used her Shot-gun variation in my rotation, I think that her default was a bit bland and a better costume could also set her apart better.

The Wrath of Kahn (ugh?)

I'm not a big fan of Kotal Kahn, since he looks too spiritually-oriented unlike Raiden who at least looks battle-ready.

However, I like the idea of Mileena destroying Kotal Kahn...

mileena.jpg

No Leatherface option? Then Cassie, trampling on powered-up Shinnok was a worse move than Taven (another newcomer) trampling on whole MK cast in MKA, and a potential contender with Sindel's massacre in MK9.

And Erron Black is straight from Dark Tower books.

Cassie Cage is by far the most repulsive one. Just a feminist cliche aka "Miley Cyrus wannabe".
Kung Jin is also just thrown in to get money from the gay community.

I don't know why people didn't like Ferra'Torr. They're really sweet. And funny. And fun to play with. And their dialogues are really making me feel better every time I hear them.

Jacqui....she was sweeter than Cassie, so I dig her. She's like a shy version of a black young woman, which doesn;t exist in the real world anymore (cause they now all stop being shy at 11). She was kind of bland, but lovable. Unlike that b**ch Cassie. Let your hair grow b**ch, you're not a man ;))))

So you don't think men and women should have equal rights? You think men should be seen as the superiour and women as lower lifeforms than men?

I didn't say that. We should all know what we are though. We are not alike. You have your feminine features and your virtue. Don't renounce them, they're what make you YOU.
I miss the times when a damsel in distress WANTED to be rescued. Now it even seems wrong to do so, even in fictional games

I didn't say that. We should all know what we are though. We are not alike. You have your feminine features and your virtue. Don't renounce them, they're what make you YOU.
I miss the times when a damsel in distress WANTED to be rescued. Now it even seems wrong to do so, even in fictional games

mortal kombat had damsels in distress? shieeeet i've been out of loop for too long....

There will always be a deep hatred I have for Cassie.
Jacqui could've been a good character.
She was the only one to land hits and stun sub zero.
She was the only one to solo Ferra and Torr (technically).
She was the only one to solo Ermac (technically).
She was the only one to hold off Liu Kang, Kung Lao, and Smoke at the same time which is more impressive than what Raiden did.

WHY is Cassie group leader, the one who failed in everyway until she was saved by an energy that only counters Gods specifically?
WHY Kung Jin fighting for group leader when the only impressive thing he's done is beat down Kotal Kahn which was the second time he saved his team from his own stupidity endangering his team and the realm on both occassions?

Takeda freed them. Takeda can read minds of his enemies. Takeda has training from Scorpion and Kenshi. And Jacqui showed she's likely the strongest on the team.

Either character would be less hated if Nr just decided to make them more than just followers.

I didn't like the Jr. Special Forces team because it was literally the least interesting part of MKX's storyline. I still can't believe they put the Outworld Civil war in a comic. One of the most important events in MK history and it was left behind in favor of an all human snorefest.