Mortal Kombat Project new 2D Sprites

lkrobots_by_coopnpb-da91l4d.gif
A sneak peek. I did this a while ago.

[MENTION=5316]MKShao_Kahn[/MENTION] The same way you would on a mugen engine.

I never used mugen before but I figured it out after watching a YT video explaining it. Pretty cool, I am loving all these characters but the only one that does not seem to work is Kai.

I never used mugen before but I figured it out after watching a YT video explaining it. Pretty cool, I am loving all these characters but the only one that does not seem to work is Kai.

Kai isn't coded to be playable yet. I only have all his sprites as a download

Wow!!! I'm impressed!

Despite knowing about MUGENS for years, I never actually downloaded any or played them until very recently. I downloaded the MK Project 4.11 v11 with just the MKT characters, but these extra characters just look WOW! I'll find a way to get the updated game and play with some of them.

You guys are doing a very good job! These videos are excellent, man.

Updated Goro from MKX is also looking rad.

dat Hotaru tho :O
I agree with BrianMinor, these new characters got me into Mugen because it really is amazing to me how you can play the 3D era characters in the klassic MK style!

The problem is - these guys still look like 3D models and don't mix well with classic sprites.
On the other hand this can be fun to make some MKP edit with them (like take top 10 classic characters (redone in 3D) and add all MK9/MKX newcomers + Kenshi, Shinnok and Quan Chi) at least this can become something fresh