Who you want to see as the final boss in MK11?

Angel Werewolf
Werewolf7.jpg

Last edited:
A female boss would be nice. Like I'd want the first round or fight to be an innocent modest woman but in the round or fight later, she becomes this sadistic, dark, dominatrix type of character. Like Jun Kazama to Unknown (both from Tekken).

Her 1st form should be similar to Jun Kazama (Tekken) and Chizuru Kagura (King of Fighters). Then her 2nd form would have her morph into a character that is a mixture of Ivy (Soul Calibur), Unknown (Tekken), and Belladonna (Thrill Kill)

A female boss would be nice.

No, it wouldn't. Haven't you had enough of feminine lousy characters protagonists pushed down our throats?

The last thing I'd want is a female antagonist butchered like they butcher all of the antagonists in Mortal Kombat lately (Quan Chi, Shinnok etc)

No, it wouldn't. Haven't you had enough of feminine lousy characters protagonists pushed down our throats?

The last thing I'd want is a female antagonist butchered like they butcher all of the antagonists in Mortal Kombat lately (Quan Chi, Shinnok etc)

"Women in POWER? Are you crazy?! There's no such thing! They should just stay in the kitchen where they belong! This is the 1930's after all!"

The bad guys have been known to win before, especially in Mortal Kombat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

The bad guys have been known to win before, especially in Mortal Kombat.

^^ That's true, but I do hope that whoever is the villain for MK11, he/she does not get the same treatment as Shinnok in MKX. Shinnok's personality was so well-fleshed out but he did not intimidate us through his actions. I personally wasn't fond of how they handled Shao Kahn in MK9, but he seemed like a much bigger threat than Shinnok.

^^ That's true, but I do hope that whoever is the villain for MK11, he/she does not get the same treatment as Shinnok in MKX. Shinnok's personality was so well-fleshed out but he did not intimidate us through his actions. I personally wasn't fond of how they handled Shao Kahn in MK9, but he seemed like a much bigger threat than Shinnok.

''But it turns out that Shinnok had been manipulating events: Shao Kahn's invasion, his death''

Actually Shinnok was created to be the biggest treat in all MK Universe but when he has been beaten by stupid Cassie Cage and family power all things about him turned into a bullshit.. that is NRS's fault, such a stupid story..

''But it turns out that Shinnok had been manipulating events: Shao Kahn's invasion, his death''

Actually Shinnok was created to be the biggest treat in all MK Universe but when he has been beaten by stupid Cassie Cage and family power all things about him turned into a bullshit.. that is NRS's fault, such a stupid story..

The build-up was good, he was very well introduced in the first chapter of the story mode, beating the shit out of everyone, but from there it went downhill.

Even though Onaga would be next for bosses to show, I would hope for a new boss since its a different timeline with new characters added.

Quan Chi Needs to be the main boss to Make up for the two biggest inconsistencies in the entire game: Cassie and Johnny beating Shinnok when only Lui Kang was stong enough to beat Shinnok in the original timeline and Quan Chi not having the real Amulet. They can easily use the excuse that Shinnok was using and being imprisoned by the fake amulet the entire time hence why he was easily defeated and that Quan Chi still had the realm amulet and survived his death via the same way he did in Baraka's MKGold Ending.

Quan Chi Needs to be the main boss to Make up for the two biggest inconsistencies in the entire game: Cassie and Johnny beating Shinnok when only Lui Kang was stong enough to beat Shinnok in the original timeline and Quan Chi not having the real Amulet. They can easily use the excuse that Shinnok was using and being imprisoned by the fake amulet the entire time hence why he was easily defeated and that Quan Chi still had the realm amulet and survived his death via the same way he did in Baraka's MKGold Ending.

I think Quan Chi should sit at least one game out... Him and Shinnok were the villains of MKX and just as MK9 villains Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung took a break. Onaga has so much potential or they could really introduce a new big threat.

I think Quan Chi should sit at least one game out... Him and Shinnok were the villains of MKX and just as MK9 villains Shao Kahn and Shang Tsung took a break. Onaga has so much potential or they could really introduce a new big threat.
Then who would be Onaga's apprentice? Shao Kahn and Shinnok had Shang Tsung and Quan Chi respectively.

Then who would be Onaga's apprentice? Shao Kahn and Shinnok had Shang Tsung and Quan Chi respectively.

Good question, well I personally fancy Hotaru and he was Dragon King's right-hand man in MK Deception but I do not see them keeping this in the new timeline. Considering that Shang Tsung might return in MK11, it could be him or perhaps an entirely new character? Any suggestions?

I really hope whoever the next boss is, they get to actually win sorta like with DA's segue into Deception. The good guys in the new timeline need a few losses on their side too IMO.

The build-up was good, he was very well introduced in the first chapter of the story mode, beating the shit out of everyone, but from there it went downhill.

The problem that I had with the MKX story is that it felt like the story didn't know what it wanted to do, or what direction it wanted to go in.
It felt like we got 2 stories in 1, which kept on clashing with each other and further convoluting it, and didn't felt well together.
We get Shinnok in the beginning, only for him to be trapped for another 2 decades (story-wise).
Then we get the whole Kotal Kahn / Mileena Outworld throne feud story (which was also pretty cool), but it ends up with Mileena getting killed and the story taking a back seat to Hanzo Hasashi killing Quan Chi and freeing Shinnok.
Let's not forget that Raiden chanting some words and Sonya Blade kicking Quan Chi in the twig and berries also -somehow- is the secret key to breaking Quan Chi's powers over characters.
Shinnok then appears for another 30 minutes only to be defeated, AGAIN!
It didn't matter who defeated Shinnok, it would have been ridiculous to me, regardless.
The 2 stories constantly clashed with each other.
Pick a story, NRS!
Again, I had no problem with Cassie being the one who defeated Shinnok, but the way that the convoluted / mashed plot came to an end just felt weird, and it could have been done better.

Say what you will about the MK9 story (aka Trilogy 2.0), but even with the terrible Sindel death scene, the story at least flowed better in MK9.
I would have been fine with Shinnok being an ultimate threat or Kotal Kahn being an Outworld next level threat, but for me the MKX story just kept trying to find its ground, and it felt like the writers at the end just said "Fvck it, just let someone beat Corrupted Shinnok, and let's call it a day."
Why not have Shinnok being in a war with the forces of good for 10 to 15 years into the MKX story, then have him defeated, then focus on Kotal Kahn and him being the next ruler of Outworld or even being a potential next threat?

Shang Tsung needs to be the main boss to make up for being Shao Kahn's b!tch for the last 25 years.

Fixed. :stormtrooper: