How do I delete my account?

I haven't been on this site in like 5 years but I still get messages. I looked all over but cannot find where to delete my account. Kindly help please!

I hate getting emails all the time too but I don't know to stop it either. I've tried unsubscribing. Doesn't work.

you just don't go back onto the account. I don't think they delete accounts on TRMK. make a new e-mail or something.

you just don't go back onto the account. I don't think they delete accounts on TRMK. make a new e-mail or something.

A few accounts have been deleted within the past 4 years (A certain 2 come to my mind) so they definitely can be deleted, but it's not the norm.

For the most part though, they don't delete accounts. Your best bet is to just block TRMK on your email.

I think in this forum you cannot delete account yourself.If you want to delete your account send a personal email to the trmk admin by mentioning proper reason for deleting your account. Wait for few days, if the moderator didn't respond to your query resend the mail for asking to delete your account again.

Just don't log in ever again.

Usually, when someone asks to have their account deleted, as opposed to just not logging in for the rest of their lives, they want to make a new account. Otherwise, I don't understand why people who don't plan on remaining in a forum really need to have their account deleted.