The walking dead (tv & comic)

ujustgotcaged

Hey I searched for a while and I could not find a walking dead sub forum under movies and tv ..
Someone direct me to the right spot of this topic already exist please and sorry in advance .

I made a video on what I think is going to happen in the last few episodes of season 6 regarding character death.I hope you all like this video.It took me a good while to edit,Enjoy and let me know what you think is going on .

https://youtu.be/qXK6sv6L_jU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey I searched for a while and I could not find a walking dead sub forum under movies and tv ..
Someone direct me to the right spot of this topic already exist please and sorry in advance .

I made a video on what I think is going to happen in the last few episodes of season 6 regarding character death.I hope you all like this video.It took me a good while to edit,Enjoy and let me know what you think is going on .

https://youtu.be/qXK6sv6L_jU

Be sure to put a disclaimer about people posting spoilers or you and everyone else will be severely disappointed when some people decide to have no chill, lol.

I believe it will be Daryl but if Gimple really did say the show would take a hard left turn from the comics then I'm thinking...either he means:
Spoiler:
Negan will die in All Out War.

or
Spoiler:
There will be Filler Seasons between All Out War and A New Beginning.

or
Spoiler:
Rick or Maggie will be taking the bat.

Or he could be talking about a certain major spoiler I learned about dealing with the same Finale episode, but who knows.

Keep in mind that we still have to figure out what's up with the Wolves.They didn't appear in the comics so it's going to be cool seeing how that will play out .

I keep reading that the final episode is supposed to be really dark.

As for the "All out war " story ark ..I think we better get used to seeing Negan.One thing for sure is that Carl won't be getting the bat.

Re: The walking dead (tv & comic)

Ohhh okay sorry about that .In the video I explained why i think it will be Daryl.

Okay thanks Dez. I hope it isn't
Spoiler:
Daryl
that dies but I hope it isn't
Spoiler:
Glenn
either.

Lol Oh and I didn't mean that I couldn't watch your video just not the show.

Last edited:
Re: The walking dead (tv & comic)

Okay thanks Dez.

Lol Oh and I didn't mean that I couldn't watch your video just not the show.

Hey I don't have cable either but my girlfriend and I watch it online streaming somewhere after it airs on tv .let me know if you want the name of the site .You don't have to download anything thank god .

Btw I heard that
Spoiler:
The Lesbian doctor with glasses
will be getting the arrow through the eye instead of you know who .

The was the most underwhelming and disappointing episode I've seen this season, even more than the mid-finale. It just felt a bit...dry.

MAJOR SPOILERS IN SPOILER TAG!
Spoiler:
The Carol thing felt out of nowhere because she was missing for around 40/44 minutes. They literally made me hate Denise rather than feel saddened for her death. I read spoiler so I knew it was coming soon, and it happened at the moment I wanted it to thinking "when will Dwight shut her up already." It was predictable when it would happen because they took the road they didn't want to take at first, they made Denise vomit on her glasses so they could shoot the eye, and the tried to make this a Denise-centered episode. Even though they got the important aspect of the eye shot (Denise continuing to talk afterwords), the way it was done surprisingly in the comics was better because the audience didn't even realize Abraham was dead until the last minute and Abraham didn't pause or speak only 3 words when his eye got shot. I was expecting her to finish talking before passing out and dying. And Dwight's weak scarring. I'm done with this episode.

Overall though, 6/10.

The was the most underwhelming and disappointing episode I've seen this season, even more than the mid-finale. It just felt a bit...dry.

MAJOR SPOILERS IN SPOILER TAG!
Spoiler:
The Carol thing felt out of nowhere because she was missing for around 40/44 minutes. They literally made me hate Denise rather than feel saddened for her death. I read spoiler so I knew it was coming soon, and it happened at the moment I wanted it to thinking "when will Dwight shut her up already." It was predictable when it would happen because they took the road they didn't want to take at first, they made Denise vomit on her glasses so they could shoot the eye, and the tried to make this a Denise-centered episode. Even though they got the important aspect of the eye shot (Denise continuing to talk afterwords), the way it was done surprisingly in the comics was better because the audience didn't even realize Abraham was dead until the last minute and Abraham didn't pause or speak only 3 words when his eye got shot. I was expecting her to finish talking before passing out and dying. And Dwight's weak scarring. I'm done with this episode.

Overall though, 6/10.

I honestly feel the same way.Im glad they kep
Spoiler:
Abraham
alive because he has more to offer.The shoe was lane until the last 15 minutes but I get it...they wanted to build us up to this moment..

HOWEVER...It's looking like carol is going to get Daryl killed .

I give the episode the same rating .

I honestly feel the same way.Im glad they kep
Spoiler:
Abraham
alive because he has more to offer.The shoe was lane until the last 15 minutes but I get it...they wanted to build us up to this moment..

HOWEVER...It's looking like carol is going to get Daryl killed .

I give the episode the same rating .

You know what, now that I think about it, I have to give the show some leeway with this episode as well as the upcoming episode because they are literally needing to stretch 3 Issues into 5 Episodes just to get Negan for that Season Finale. They crammed 19 whole issues into the first 11 episodes, which is partially their fault for rushing the Saviors in, so it's going to be a major difference in Quality and enjoyment until probably the tail end of Episode 616. I'm still keeping the score, but I do feel I can give them a minor pass because of that.

I still don't understand why they added the wolves in the mix .They could have done the same thing except made that character a savior henchman...and why wait till the final episode to introduce Negan?Its going to be such a shitty cliff hanger because someone will get killed and ...that's it..we have to wait 7 months to see what happens next

I still don't understand why they added the wolves in the mix .They could have done the same thing except made that character a savior henchman...and why wait till the final episode to introduce Negan?Its going to be such a shitty cliff hanger because someone will get killed and ...that's it..we have to wait 7 months to see what happens next

The reason for the wolves is because they are a replacement for the scavengers in the comics, who's purpose is to scare the Alexandrians learn to fight and to cause No Way Out. I think they did it better in the TV Show because the Wolves were way scarier than the Scavengers, hence why the Alexandrians had less deaths during No Way Out where in the comics the Scavengers killed no one so there wasn't a real reason for the Alexandrians to be strong. Also, Denise in the show sucked at being a Doctor but the comic Denise was already a doctor. If it was a Savior, it would've been Negan's entire crew and they would've skipped straight into Something to Fear and did like they did to Hilltop.

As for that cliffhanger, if the spoilers I saw were correct, Walking Dead fans everywhere in the world will be severely disappointed with AMC. I mean a heck of a lot more disappointed than when they killed off Beth and Andrea. I'm even debating if I'll wait until the Season 7 Premiere date before I watch the finale episode because of how trash the rumored spoiled cliffhanger is. And the fact that AMC flagged the spoiler down on someone's page on Facebook pretty much makes me believe the ending really is how said spoilers stated it would be. I'll just have to wait until the finale reviews to find out though.

Ahhh man...Good shit dude.I didn't even remember the scavengers in the walking dead comics .That makes sense.

I almost want to know what this spoiler is..I mean what's so bad about it?We already know it's going to be a cliffhanger which sucks..I wish they'd kill whoever off next episode and then we get to see what happens next instead of waiting so long.Without spoiling to much could you tell me what makes the cliff hanger worse than just a certain character dying??Or is someone dying the worse part? [MENTION=12191]kadell[/MENTION]

The spoiler is literally the rumored semi-confirmed ending of Episode 16, so I'll put it in spoiler tags. Repeat to others, Major or Minor, it's up to you, but this is a huge spoiler warning!

Spoiler:
No one will die in the finale, or at least we wont see it. Someone's getting the bat, but you'll have to wait for the season 7 premiere in October to find out who and see the actual scene.

That's the true cliffhanger for the finale. I want to take this with a grain of salt and hopefully this isn't true, but the fact that AMC deleted the spoiler info off of the guy's page kinda makes me think this is 100% accurate because they did the same with that guy's mid-season premiere spoilers as well as the spoilers from last Sunday's episode with Denise. [MENTION=16796]ujustgotcaged[/MENTION]

The Fox Season Finale Promo got released today! It's not really spoilery at all except that a certain someone is shown in it (trust me, I read the spoiler summary of episode 15 and there are no spoilers in this trailer other than the reveal of a character we've been waiting to see).

I have 3 spoiler tags incase you don't want to see said character.

I just came here to share the same thing!!lol Lucille is looking scary I'm about to watch the trailer again

The Fox Season Finale Promo got released today! It's not really spoilery at all except that a certain someone is shown in it (trust me, I read the spoiler summary of episode 15 and there are no spoilers in this trailer other than the reveal of a character we've been waiting to see).

I have 3 spoiler tags incase you don't want to see said character.

Spoiler:
who is that laying on the ground!!
b8e74e58bce890233be00bc8c5122d1a.jpg