b8e74e58bce890233be00bc8c5122d1a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He's Just a red coat

Did you see the character from
Spoiler:
The Kingdom]
last night?lots of people missed it.

I didn't know he was from there. I think he's the red coat I was talking about (unless it's someone else). And how did people catch on to that because I didn't see anything that made him look like he was from there.

Spoiler:
I read spoilers about a guy in Armor, but I wasn't thinking armor like that. Maybe it was because of how far from the TV I was at the time, but I didn't even see the armor on him. I'll have to go back and look at an image or something.

I didn't know he was from there. I think he's the red coat I was talking about (unless it's someone else). And how did people catch on to that because I didn't see anything that made him look like he was from there.

Spoiler:
I read spoilers about a guy in Armor, but I wasn't thinking armor like that. Maybe it was because of how far from the TV I was at the time, but I didn't even see the armor on him. I'll have to go back and look at an image or something.

Yea man I'm also thinking that's where Carol is headed .
Spoiler:
we also know that people from the kingdom ride horses and use spears .
If you get a chance go back and watch the clip .He wasn't just a random guy.It was really good that Morgan kept Rick from shooting him.

Bruh! Bruh! Ok so there's good news and Bad News.
Bad News is, yes the spoiler about the ending scene is now 100% confirmed.
The good news though. The ending's soundbyte was leaked. Not gonna give out anything spoilery, but I will explain how great that was and my new prediction change. Still For Those who want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING said about the finale of TWD Season 6 Finale, DO NOT CLICK THAT SPOILER BUTTON!!!

Spoiler:
ARE YOU SURE?
Spoiler:
POSITIVE?
Spoiler:
LAST WARNING!
Spoiler:
The Most I'll say is: Cringe Fest. Fear. More Fear than spin-off Series' title. Full F'ing Fanservice; way more than No Way Out and Episode 408 combined. Too Spoilery and unconfirmed to explain. No F-Bombs, but if you have issue 100 and read that while watching/listening, you know how the uncut version will sound. For as bad as the cliffhanger will be, I can say that it will still be the best episode in the entire series based on that last scene alone.

The Death can only be speculated, and I won't say why I choose this person for spoiler reasons (even though you might not see it the same way), but I now change my prediction to Michonne.

That is some BULLCRAP! They actually went through with the cliffhanger and didn't show any death. They overhyped this episode like idk what. They didn't even show who died. The best thing about it was:

Spoiler:
-Negan's scene (which had the soundclip leaked days ago)
-Showing the MASS amount of Saviors throughout the episode

This episode is comparable to being as good as say...Episode 3 maybe? It did not beat out Episode 9 at all, which is most definitely freaking should have. I'm literally gonna start watching the pirated version of the walking dead (main series) from now on until they decide to either Rid of Gimple or stop ruining iconic Comic Book moments/deaths. I know it better not be Aaron, Eugene, or Rosita.

Bruh! Bruh! Ok so there's good news and Bad News.
Bad News is, yes the spoiler about the ending scene is now 100% confirmed.
The good news though. The ending's soundbyte was leaked. Not gonna give out anything spoilery, but I will explain how great that was and my new prediction change. Still For Those who want ABSOLUTELY NOTHING said about the finale of TWD Season 6 Finale, DO NOT CLICK THAT SPOILER BUTTON!!!

Spoiler:
ARE YOU SURE?
Spoiler:
POSITIVE?
Spoiler:
LAST WARNING!
Spoiler:
The Most I'll say is: Cringe Fest. Fear. More Fear than spin-off Series' title. Full F'ing Fanservice; way more than No Way Out and Episode 408 combined. Too Spoilery and unconfirmed to explain. No F-Bombs, but if you have issue 100 and read that while watching/listening, you know how the uncut version will sound. For as bad as the cliffhanger will be, I can say that it will still be the best episode in the entire series based on that last scene alone.

The Death can only be speculated, and I won't say why I choose this person for spoiler reasons (even though you might not see it the same way), but I now change my prediction to Michonne.

Spoiler:
Why do u pick michonne??

Spoiler:
Why do u pick michonne??

At first it was based on the leaked Soundclip that had a baby crying, there was a time it sounded like her trying to speak after the first hit (because female usually have a deeper voice when choking on something *pause*), and she'd be the least expected. Also she's no longer really needed like she is in the current issues of the comics so she's still up in the air for me. But now that they took the screams and everything out of the TV Version of the scene and I here a male's voice breathing heavily, I do believe it's Daryl since I know he main breathes heavy when being hit while Glenn always says "ow" or something alike when being hit by anything.

At first it was based on the leaked Soundclip that had a baby crying, there was a time it sounded like her trying to speak after the first hit (because female usually have a deeper voice when choking on something *pause*), and she'd be the least expected. Also she's no longer really needed like she is in the current issues of the comics so she's still up in the air for me. But now that they took the screams and everything out of the TV Version of the scene and I here a male's voice breathing heavily, I do believe it's Daryl since I know he main breathes heavy when being hit while Glenn always says "ow" or something alike when being hit by anything.

I think it´s a male who have died, and I think the producers will take the easy way and kill glenn.

Comic spoiler relating to TV show.
Spoiler:
In the comic books, doesn't Negan kill Glenn in this exact scene? Or, am I just crazy and confused?

Comic spoiler relating to TV show.
Spoiler:
In the comic books, doesn't Negan kill Glenn in this exact scene? Or, am I just crazy and confused?

Yeah he did, but they've changed all of them throughout the TV Series (except for the deaths from Season 1, excluding Shane).

Also, update on the leaked Audio: It's fake. Or at least the screams are. So if you see the video that's been going around analyzing the sound clip saying that it's Glenn, know that it's fake. Here is that clip.

Spoiler:

Here is everything I found out about these screams. (And I don't need a spoiler for this because the screams and other stuff are fake so you still don't know who died)

1) The part where they said Glenn said "Mag-" was actually confirmed on TV to be Negan saying "Look at that!"

2) The Maggie Scream is confirmed to be the scream from Episode 609.

3) The "No" is a [slightly] higher pitched version of when Rick so "No" in 408 during Hershel's death.

Episode 609:
Spoiler:
4) Some of the faint screams are the faint screams of Jessie when she was chomped to death and during Sam's death in 609.

5) After the second "ho" from Negan in the leaked audio, you can faintly hear a crying Sam when he said "No...no" in 609.

6) A little after that, you hear a slowed "Oh My God" which literally sounds like season 2 Carol during either the mid-finale or finale.

7) You can literally hear Hershal when he said "No" during episode 405 when he was telling Maggie no to shoot or she'll bust the bag needed to save Glenn in that episode.

8) That second "Glenn" (which they claimed was Abraham) was just a scream from an Alexandria from either 602 (when Deanna got in the truck with Spencer and zoned out) or 515 (by someone during Rick's fight with Pete).

9) Though I want to think that the "Hold on" was from Rick during the premiere, I do not hear the words hold on at all. I thought that was the sound of a baby crying so I won't count that.

10) One of the screams was even from Season 3 with the chick who died in Tyrese's group.