www.twitch.tv/netherrealm

Times:

1400 hrs PST
1600 hrs CST
1700 hrs EST
2200 hrs GMT
2300 hrs CET

Thoughts? Anyone bothered? xD

Don't lie, everyone here is hiding the fact that they're as excited as I am :laugh:
Actually, i will not watch this stream.
Because i will not buy him, because i don't want him in and because i don't want NRS to get any bigger number of views than they deserve for this choice.
I find this as the only understandable (for WB) way to show devs my disinterest in the guy

I know a thousand people already said we didn't needed Jason and Leatherface on the same game. But I prefer Leatherface a thousand times over Jason.

Actually, i will not watch this stream.
Because i will not buy him, because i don't want him in and because i don't want NRS to get any bigger number of views than they deserve for this choice.
I find this as the only understandable (for WB) way to show devs my disinterest in the guy

I know, it was sarcasm because I'm the only true supporter.
But he's already in, doesn't that suck?
That seems like the only logical choice, considering your disinterest.

I'll buy him again to make up for you..
Kidding.

Last edited:
Bring back Freddyyyyyyy!!! :( lol. I know it wont happen... buy still.... id rather have a repeat dlc then having leatherface. FvJ, AvP.... how much better could it get?...

I love the way he looks, but jesus christ they couldn't have been any less imaginative with this character.
I was really hoping Leather would be really charismatic. Screaming, dancing, flailing his arms around, laughing etc. He has a bit of that, but not enough to interest me in the character

Confirmed: Mobile skins are not in MK XL.

I'm curious about this, as Injustice Scorpion is clearly shown in the MK XL trailer...

That brutality was the coolest one in the whole game.

I wish he had a little dialogue. He actually talked in the first movie, though it was mostly incoherent rambling.
Killer and Butcher is awesome. I love the way Pretty Lady looks, best skin but it only adds projectiles

If anyone's seen the original film, you'd appreciate that fatality. I caught a glimpse of the second fatality. Sounded like it will involve the meat hooks.

Hype has been amplified.
He has the dance as his win pose tho!!!!

Leatherface redeemed :laugh:

That made my day.

I was kind of hoping they'd go up and beyond with the win pose like they did with Predator. Was hoping it would have Leather drag opponent away, then cut to opponent waking up at the dinner table with the family all howling like nuts. But that crazy dance is just as satisfying.

Last edited:
Annoying how we couldnt hear Leatherface during his fatality because of Derek being Derek.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Killer and Butcher, not so creative but Pretty Lady is the nick name of that costume for a long time. So NRS didn't make that one up.