Give Mortal Kombat X on PC a Chance!: A Petition to Raise Awareness to NRS/WBIE

VerminatorX

Hello everyone, as you propably know, WB/NRS dropped support for PC version of MKX. I would be grateful if you signed this petition.

https://www.change.org/p/netherreal...ntertainment-give-pc-mortal-kombat-x-a-chance

It may be a futile task, but AFAIK Tremor also was petitioned, and we collected over 500 sign ups in 3 days.

Thank you in advance.

ALSO, it would be nice to sent a support ticket to WB Games, let them know about our dissaproval to their actions

http://support.wbgames.com/ics/support/ticketnewwizard.asp?style=classic

Let know about it to your friends, and people who are reckoned with in gaming industry i.e. Angry Joe, Total Biscuit. Maybe they will talk about it.

Last edited:
Signed.
You see?
This is definitely a petition that I can get behind.
I hope that there are enough signatures so that it comes out on PC, as well.
No part of the MK Kommunity should ever be shut out.

"PC version is garbage wow why was this version ever released. too many issues. never getting MK on PC again"

*MKXL not released for PC*

"WTF BOON? Why isn't it given a chance on PC? WTF!"

what?

"PC version is garbage wow why was this version ever released. too many issues. never getting MK on PC again"

what?

PC version is garbage wow why was this version ever released. too many issues. never getting MK on PC again

Where did you find that?

The majority of people who bought this game have already moved on. The petition looks like a dead end. Have you guys heard about Aliens: Colonial Marines? Same story. Developer abandons broken product (after hyping the shit out of it thus laughing their heads off all the way to the bank), people start petitions...And...Nothing.

edit: ha
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5rJb7R-AxE

Last edited:
am i entitled to get a refund for my pc version of MKX ?

im sitting here with half a broken unfinished game and the fact they have stopped supporting it only proves how broken and unfinished it is. they basically gave up on it because they cant make it work like it should.

id like a refund

am i entitled to get a refund for my pc version of MKX ?

im sitting here with half a broken unfinished game and the fact they have stopped supporting it only proves how broken and unfinished it is. they basically gave up on it because they cant make it work like it should.

id like a refund

this. this is what i mean [MENTION=16568]Misucra[/MENTION]

I signed it. I may not own Mortal Kombat X for PC, but I do believe it's unfair how PC players are being treated here.

this. this is what i mean [MENTION=16568]Misucra[/MENTION]

Then that is normal reaction. There are people who want refund, others like me just moved on and attempt to forget MK, and there are people who cling on PC version in hopes that NRS/WB will do something about it. Unless you mean people who are like "f%ck this game and NRS/WB . Never touching the game" and then turn around and start signing petitions. Yeah. Then this is what we call indecisive people. Or abused wife syndrome.
Players act like wives, which get beaten by their abusive husbands, and they keep coming back to MK, even if they don't wanna come back. They keep coming back just to get to play MKX properly on PC, but they just get beaten and slapped and battered more and more by WB/NRS combo. And all that is because they love MK so much.
And that is sad, that there are people who are willing to go through pile of shit for MK, but in return get only more shit in their face.

Basically yeah. Extreme love.

what?
So even if PC port is beyond terrible, broken, half-assed and betrayed, you are surprised that even then, PC players would like to receive support, patches and DLC, just like console players?

Get your head out from your ass please. Think before you post.

Dont be cheap. Just go buy a PS4 or an XBOX One.. MKXL isnt the only title that game developers will cancel out on for PC players... wouldnt you want a console version? Much better!

Dont be cheap. Just go buy a PS4 or an XBOX One.. MKXL isnt the only title that game developers will cancel out on for PC players... wouldnt you want a console version? Much better!

Not everyone can, or even want to, spend money on a whole system just for one game. That shit's expensive, yo!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 300 Euro game platform for one game? Thanks, but no. Especially not MKX.
Well if WB is planning on repeating that, they might as well stop making PC ports. Cause WB can be sued already for Arkham Knight and MKX false advertisement.