your top 5 games of 2015?

LiangHuBBB

So the year is almost done. What were your top 5 games of 2015?
For me it would be

1. MKX ye mainly because I have been a fighting game fan since almost 21 years and MKX is def the best & most fun fighting game this gen.

2. Bloodborne
was my first Soul game. It was kinda hard, but I kept going since I enjoyed the challenging gameplay a lot. Now I am hyped for DS3.

3. Witcher 3
I was never a huge fan of W2 and I have never played W1, but W3 is just beyond epic.
I like the open world concept and the DLC was epic as well.

4. AC Syndicate
I like the setting and IMO it's on par with AC BF.

5. Life is Strange
for me the biggest surprise so far in 2015 and in my top 5 for sure.

On the side note - I have played all the other big titles in 2015 as well and I found Fallout 4 & MGS5 quite boring, but that's just might be me.
The only big title I haven't played yet this year is Just Cause 3.

I don't even have a top 5.
2015 sucked for current-gen gaming, imo.
MGSV was a disappointment for me, and aside from MKX and Dishonored Definitive Edition, the rest (to me) is meh.
I have yet to pick up JC3, but I loved the hell out of JC2 and the gameplay for JC3 looks amazing, so I'll definitely pick it up when it goes down a bit in price.

I look forward to some of the games coming out in 2016, though, like:
Dishonored 2
Far Cry Primal
Mirror's Edge Catalyst
Uncharted 4

1. Mortal Kombat X

2. Batman: Arkham Knight

3. The Evil Within

4. Alien: Isolation; Had some drunken good times with this game but it has zero repeatability which is why I traded for The Evil Within. But that one, I'm keeping.

5. Never mind, f#ck the rest. Those great games stole my attention all year. Got my money's worth.

1) Witcher 3

2) MKX

3) Etrian Mystery Dungeon

No top 5 for me. I have been enjoying other games in 2015, but they were titles released from previous years.

1. Life is Strange (My GotY)
2. Mortal Kombat X (disappointing in terms of choices, loved it overall)
3. MGSV Phantom Pain (The first Metal Gear I completed and was fun to me. Glad I wasn't a fan of previous Metal Gears, lol)
4. Fallout 4 (It's fun at times, but it ain't New Vegas tho)
5. None because I wasn't interested in any of the other AAA PS4 Titles (Although if I had the money at the time, I would've bought Until Dawn)

Honorable Mention: Final Fantasy XIII (No it wasn't released in 2015, but i bought it in January and still play it to this day. I love this game and its lack of features others love about Final Fantasy made me want to see what the fuss was about which in turn made me become a fan of Final Fantasy. This would be my number 2 spot, but it didn't come out in 2015)

1. Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
2. Rise of the Tomb Raider
3. Angry Birds 2
4. Life Is Strange
5. Lara Croft: Relic Run / Lara Croft Go

In no order

Witcher 3
MKX
Fallout 4
Destiny: The Taken King (STFU I like it)
???

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

1. Rise Of The Tomb Raider
2. Life Is Strange
3. Batman Arkham Knight
4. Mortal Kombat X
5. Super Mario Maker

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk