Final bets on KP2

You all can stick your "Fujin" were the sun don't shine. Fingers crossed.

Out and done.

tumblr_mqpsaqJrWW1s7orfgo2_250_zpseygj7zov.gif

Alright, I've changed my mind on a couple of them, the arm bands on the 1st Silhouette are thicker than Baraka's. It looks very similar to the MKX Sub-Zero design but also Fujin so I'm going to go with Fujin.

Final Picks:

1st: Fujin
2nd: Sindel or Alien (I hope Not)
3rd: Rain
4th: Bo Rai Cho.

Baraka, Noob, Fujin and a guest fighter. Ed Boon mention guest fighters always sell well when Angry Joe asked about Spawn or Ash for a second season pass. Don't get upset if we get someone like Alien tomorrow.

If the silhouettes are real:

Baraka, [Guest], Cyrax or Sektor, Bo' Rai Cho.

If they are decoys (which I think they are), I am going for:

Rain, Sindel, Fujin, Cyrax or Sektor.

I want Sektor, Fujin, Rain and Sareena.
I hope we get at least 2 out of those, hopefully Sektor at least(not likely though) as he seems very unlikely for MK11.

I want Rain to be free DLC if he is DLC. People would and hate on NRS for letting fans pay for the same character twice.

Scratch before, After seeing Imperatrix-Sindel's post and thinking more about the Story mode characters I can't see how they would put characters who aren't in the Game already. Hence the 'Encore'.

So Final Picks Are:

1st) Baraka - 100% from Image
2nd) Sindel - 50% from Image 50% from the Logic of 'Encore'
3rd) Fujin - 50% from Image 50% from the Logic of 'Encore'
4th) Bo Rai Cho - 100% from Image

I'd prefer Sareena, Noob Saibot, Smoke, Rain and Cyrax but it is what it is. I'm happy with Fujin at least..providing these are Actually the Real Silhouettes and not a Troll one. Bo Rai Cho seems like a really strange choice given his popularity...Anyway, find out soon.

Last edited:
From left to right...

1. Baraka, Noob Saibot, Smoke, or Rain
2. Sindel or Alien
3. Fujin, Cyrax, or Sektor
4. Bo Rai Cho (I hope not though.)

Baraka
Fujin
Bo rai cho

EDIT: I guarantee you we'll get a guest character and that's Very unfortunate.

Last edited:
That reveal picture shows theme facing backwards, from left to right it's

Baraka/Smoke
Rain
?
Bo Rai Cho

And if you don't believe it, zoom in on the pic, the guy on the far right has clearly rolled up sleeves a logo on his back and a wide belly....