Kombat Kast (31.08.2015 - 4:00 PM EST)- Patch Notes Stream

Re: Kombat Kast (31.08.2015)- Patch Notes Stream

Whatever they intend on showing us, I'll watch. Whether they reveal a new pack or not, it's still something to see in case they drop anything in that stream for us to be dazzled over.

Of course if they're going to have their Kano/Mileena match-up, I'll just shut it off. I don't mind watching people play, in fact that's how I became good at this series, but their matches are snorefests. They're not fun to watch.

I'm so amped for this patch. I'm hearing that new moves are going to be added for some characters on Aris' stream. Kotal Kahn specifically. Max also mentioned he heard that Reptile is going to get a damage buff while invisible.

I hope I can do Kitana's Biggest Fan Brutality in longer combos!!!

What the funk? You ingrates are in here speculating about KP2 when the game is getting a huge gameplay makeover, we're finally getting the final game boys :love:

It would be insane if they made drastic changes to game, I'm talking 1 bar for Push Blocks, Removing the 1 frame delay from blocking, correct frame data, allowing more than 2 back dashes with stamina etc.

That would be dope, it'll really help characters with poor defensive options. In the current build, if you don't have a good armor reversal you're blocking until the 50/50s begin. Plus characters like Kitana can't get away with *String* Fan D1 xx Fan because it's all safe.

I'm here for the gameplay changes. Can't wait to see what they're doing with this patch.

Isn't going to be the final game if there's a KP2 tho :?

In terms of gameplay, lol. You're just now seeing that?! :laugh:

Game felt incomplete, too many bad variations.

In terms of gameplay, lol. You're just now seeing that?! :laugh:

Game felt incomplete, too many bad variations.

It won't be complete in terms of gameplay if there is a KP2. There will be more balancing needed to be done on the new DLC characters most likely. I'm pretty hype for the patch though, seems like they spent a very long time working on it and maybe this will be our saving grace like Injustices' last patch.

How amazing would it be if they got rid of the brainless 50/50's? Make it so you actually have to condition someone before you get that 40%er

It won't be complete in terms of gameplay if there is a KP2. There will be more balancing needed to be done on the new DLC characters most likely. I'm pretty hype for the patch though, seems like they spent a very long time working on it and maybe this will be our saving grace like Injustices' last patch.

True, because Tanya was broken Week 1 and Predator still has all of his bullshit. Hopefully, you're right about the last patch because more than likely they're going to stop supporting the game afterwards. I just want to see the notes before the stream, having a stream for patch notes is retarded IMO. Funk the gay ass stream, I want to see the changes already.

The stream is more than likely just a reason for them to tease more shit.

I'm expecting something like the Predator tease during Jason's stream

I don't think they're going surprise us with anything crazy, My guess is 4 of the NPCs from story mode.

If it means I get Baraka back, I'm completely down with that.
My guess is one of them is going to be Cyrax though. He's recognizable enough with the casuals, there's been a high demand for a Cyborg and he's a well known character in the high level community. He just appeared in the comic today and turned against Sektor, so that means Sub probably doesn't kill him like everyone thought he did.

Please nerf Predator and Sub Zero's ability to use Ice Clones and throw ice balls right afterwards. Also please buff Jacqui for crying out loud. Hoping for the inclusion of Li Mei

Please nerf Predator and Sub Zero's ability to use Ice Clones and throw ice balls right afterwards. Also please buff Jacqui for crying out loud. Hoping for the inclusion of Li Mei

Do you have any ideas on how to nerf/buff these characters?

Do you have any ideas on how to nerf/buff these characters?

Jacqui's ex wake ups need a faster speed and recovery. I already mentioned the needed buff for Sub Zero above. Now as for the Predator. More than likely it's just my crappy skills. However I can't shake the feeling Predator is a bit overpowered.