Kombat Kast (31.08.2015 - 4:00 PM EST)- Patch Notes Stream

Re: Kombat Kast (31.08.2015)- Patch Notes Stream

If they don't announce kp2 on this stream that means (imo) either they're working on something very very big and don't want to announce anything yet, OR they want to release last-gen versions first, and then after a week or two, Announce KP2.

My bet is KP2, now that Boon himself confirmed more "news and klues."

Kombat Pack 2 is almost a definite for this stream, along with updates on the last-gen versions. They never did streams for the other patches so must have something big planned.

KP2 being announced might make me wipe the dust off MKX and play again.

While I wouldn't jump to conclusions and say their going to announce anything, devoting an entire Kombat Kast to patch notes does seem kinda fishy.

I'd say two more character reveals. Maybe new brutalities. Character costumes. Also, even the rumored Story Mode DLC.

I'm not getting excited over what will most likely be nothing. NRS has done me wrong with live streams before. lol

Delicious. I'm more excited for patch notes than I am for possible new characters lol

If they don't announce kp2 on this stream that means (imo) either they're working on something very very big and don't want to announce anything yet, OR they want to release last-gen versions first, and then after a week or two, Announce KP2.

KP2 has no right to exist without the previous generation ports.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

anigif_optimized-29941-1427413465-1.gif

Very excited for this stream. I'm so glad they're going to be going over all the changes/buffs/nerfs. I PRAY that they have included a fix for the xbox loading screen of death, this will make it or break it for me. Other than that, i'm not really expecting them to comment on the KP2, but they might include some hints. Also, i'm SO glad they're patching it AFTER Summer Jam and not before. Good shit NRS, you're stepping up.

Sounds great. A nice surprise for my bank holiday here. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Oh wait! Do you mean those, which were supposed to be released at the beginning of June? :D Yeah somehow I am getting a feeling that it ain't happening any time soon. Previous generation console users are going extinct bit by bit and WB ain't the nice guys who give a damn about the needs of the few. I feel bad for previous generations users, but after all we are talking about guys who said "Batman Origins has tons of bugs? No can do. We are working on DLC's for that same broken game!"

I am getting a strong feeling that WB will just forget the previous gen consoles and will try to divert attention by dropping KP2 and some patches.
Hell, if people were to get upset they would just need to drop Fujin and Sareen and everything would be forgiven and forgotten.

Welp, now that the last-gen port was cancelled, maybe NRS working on Kombat Pack 2 or just 2 extra DLC characters could be more of the "news and klues" that Boon mentioned in that Tweet.

Good thing I don't have class on Monday. It's been a while since I watch a Kombat Kast.