I don´t get the SJW hate.

brutalscorpion

Since the last two years, i ve found on the Internet too many people who criticize and hate the Social Justice Warriors.
why? could somebody explain me?

Social Justice Warriors are cancerous scum who feel the need to inject their idea of "equality" into the creative works and projects of other individuals.

The reason why I dislike social justice warriors is because too many of them seem to be hypocrites.
Many of the people who claim to be "feminists," for example, are actually misadrists who like to hide under the veil of "feminism."
And while they act like they want equality for women, what those type of hypocrites really usually want is to stomp out men, completely.

At best, most of the SJWs and activists in general are idealists without practical solutions to certain problems. If logging is such problem, how do you reduce the demand for lumber? Is it possible to salvage/recycle parts of discarded furniture? What about people's whose livelihood comes from logging and what alternative jobs can they do to make a living?

At worst they like to use their activism as way to push their views and justify their hate with certain groups of people.

Last edited:
Yup, and at the same time they like to conveniently disregard the many examples of where the cause that they're fighting for is also represented.

For example:
Let's advocate for more strong female and / or female lead roles in video games, all while ignoring the fact that Lara Croft, Chell, Jill Valentine, (Aloy) Horizon : Zero Dawn lead, Claire Redfield, Shanoa (heroine of Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia), Heather Mason (Silent Hill 3) and Faith (Mirror's Edge) have existed for a while now or will exist in the future.

Could there be more female lead / strong characters? Sure.
Does automatically it mean that a developer who decides to use a male character as a protagonist is sexist? No.
Sometimes I feel like these groups take things too far to 1 extreme or another.

A perfect example of SJW would be those who complained about the "White-Washing" of Tanya, whose skin color looks the exact-freaking-same as it did before that changed her model. To keep it cut and dry, they want to replace White Men as major characters with every other race/gender of humans on Earth. They want everyone to be accepted into everything and will try to shame and tarnish the creative control of any and everyone who doesn't conform to their standards.

Short Story shorter, they want to have control over what you create.

sjw are what happens when people who want to feel superior have nothing to complain about so they either make stuff up or complain about non issues like AC being sexist or some something. They're the ones who complain about designs of female characters in games being sexist even tho Kratos wears a loin cloth. Apparently a loin cloth is some how different from a thong.

Point is they don't actually know what their talking about. They're just trying to be morally superior to everyone else.

The problem with SJW's is because in order to achieve equality, they feel the need to disadvantage the already established "majority" when minorities (me for example) already have the means to achieve the same status.

SJW annoy me too. They always go after the popular M rated games and about them. I'm glad that SJW never bother with MKX since none of them about how you can kill women in that game.

The hate for SJWs comes largely from stupid bigots who think that treating women and minorities with respect will make a game or movie or whatever less entertaining.

With that said, SJWs can come off as fanatical whiners, sometimes.

To conclude, I just want to add this: I like Jacqui Briggs, in part because she's a sexy black gal, and because the way she was portrayed was refreshing as far as black female characters were concerned.

The hate for SJWs comes largely from stupid bigots who think that treating women and minorities with respect will make a game or movie or whatever less entertaining.

With that said, SJWs can come off as fanatical whiners, sometimes.

To conclude, I just want to add this: I like Jacqui Briggs, in part because she's a sexy black gal, and because the way she was portrayed was refreshing as far as black female characters were concerned.

I don't see how. She's as cliched as a black character can be.

I don't see how Jacqui is a cliche character.
Her dad was, though, imo.
Doesn't get anymore cliche than Jax, in my book.

Just a reminder to keep it civil amongst each other here, as topics may be brought up that people may be sensitive towards.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 using Tapatalk