• Freddy Kreuger

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Jason Voorhees

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Predator

Votes: 5 41.7%

• Total voters

Guyver Spawn

So we have four MK guest fighters and which one do you like the most. This is how I would rank the guest fighters:

Predator
Kratos
Freddy
Jason

I love Jason, but I feel like Freddy fits a bit better in the MK universe since he's a demon from another realm and can use his dream powers for creative kills. Kratos fits well in the MK universe, but his gameplay is hit or miss to me. Predator on the other hands is awesome in MKX.

Predator
Kratos
Freddy
Jason

Predator and Kratos are fantastic in MK. Freddy is an ok choice. Just feel as a fighter in MK9 he was very lack luster. Jason for sure is my least favorite. I'll avoid saying why so I won't go into rant mode, but the only good thing about him is that he is an easy win online most of the time.

Last edited:
I picked Jason just because he was more exciting to me then Predator. Besides the self-destruct move from Predator, I saw most of his moves coming while I was really curious about what NRS would do to make Jason into a fighter. His gimmicks really set him apart from the crowd.

Predator.
Since he was the original inspiration for Sektor and Cyrax and the inspiration for Sub-Zero's Spine Rip, he makes the most sense as a guest character in the MK universe, IMO.

I do feel like that I won't mind Kratos to return if they make him a special DLC bonus and not on the main roaster.

Well I don't blame you as Predator is the better choice. Freddy just bothers me because he has his remake design which I hate with a passion.

Can't argue with that but simply having Freddy in MK was exciting regardless. They should of gave him a retro Robert Englund skin.. The only Freddy in my opinion. Jackie's Freddy voice annoys me so bad. Sounds so dumb.

Can't argue with that but simply having Freddy in MK was exciting regardless. They should of gave him a retro Robert Englund skin.. The only Freddy in my opinion. Jackie's Freddy voice annoys me so bad. Sounds so dumb.

I know right?! I just don't like him as they made him a pedophile in the remake and he's no longer funny, With the old films he was like a cartoon character kind of. He could manipulate the world and himself which would have fit the humor of the game, would make him have an amazing range of attacks and we would have been ing awesome in MK9 but he got the new and unimproved Freddy.