Tremor Secret Brutality!

Lizardman

I was just playing the klassic tower with Tremor and I ended the match by using Tremor's Back+Forward+B/O special (you know the one projectile special that rolls on the ground like a wheel).

I haven't been on the site in awhile but I thought I should let you guys know. One of you might find out the entire command to do it but all I know is that it used that wheel projectile to end the match. The brutality was the opponent's legs being taken off.

I was just playing the klassic tower with Tremor and I ended the match by using Tremor's Back+Forward+B/O special (you know the one projectile special that rolls on the ground like a wheel).

I haven't been on the site in awhile but I thought I should let you guys know. One of you might find out the entire command to do it but all I know is that it used that wheel projectile to end the match. The brutality was the opponent's legs being taken off.
Its like Mileenas. Just hold down on the pad when you do the special.

Edit: do the move 3 times then end the match with it.

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
He has 4 mothereffing secret brutalities wtf?

1. Rolling Stone
Do 3 rolling stones and end the match with it.

2. Land at least 4 F2s then end the match with it.

3. Hold down during the throw.

4. (Metallic only) Switch to lava skin and ast hit must be Lava Drop.

Did you see the one they showed on the Kombat Kast, where the opponent turns to stone, then shakes like in the old games and explodes?

Edit: Found it. The shaking explosion Brutality is done by performing the Shock Wave combo (B3, 2, 2) and then holding down 1. You can do this in any variation.

Also, the Rolling Stone Brutality (BF4) has two outcomes, depending on whether you do the normal one or the EX one. The normal one will obliterate the legs with the opponent falling on their side. The EX one will cut the legs off at the knees, knocking the opponent back, legs first, so they fall on their face with their lower legs still beside them. This can be done in any variation as well but the magma and crystalline ones leave the opponent's lower body burning.

Edit 2: Tremor's Krystalline Brutality, where he summons the crystal and then throws it, can be done on him by the opponent.

Edit 3: I didn't notice this until I performed the grab/throw Brutality on Infrared Scorpion, but when the spike goes through the head, the eyes pop out as well. :D

This character, man. Holy crap. <3

Last edited:
Here's A Vid I threw together of all the hidden Brutalities so Far if anyone wants to see 'em, lemme know of any updates

Jesus, he has six of them? So he has what, 11-12 in total?

I hope more characters get secret brutalities patched in, although Derek did say that they haven't all been discovered.

Jesus, he has six of them? So he has what, 11-12 in total?

I hope more characters get secret brutalities patched in, although Derek did say that they haven't all been discovered.

He did which was definitely on my radar, am guessing more combo based ones, I use 2 pads & "Brutal Kombat" modifier to see what's available but I just don't have the time to grind through every possible combination haha

Id say he has 5 because the first and last in that vid are pretty much the same thing.

Just reposting the conditions for his Brutalities, in case someone missed them in the other post:

- (EX) Rolling Stone Brutality: Perform at least 3 Rolling Stone (BF4, any variation) special moves during the match (they can be blocked by opponent and don't even have to connect at all). Last move has to be Rolling Stone. Do the EX version for a different effect on the legs, technically making it a different Brutality. Distance is of no importance for either.

- Rock Slam Brutality: Connect at least 4 Rock Slam moves (F2) during the match. Last move has to be a Rock Slam.

- Throw Brutality: Throw (L1/LB) must be the last move, hold down while throwing.

- Shock Wave Brutality: Perform Shock Wave combo as last hit (B3, 2, 2), but add and hold 1 at the end of the string.

- Lava Drop Brutality: Must be in Lava Skin (DD1). Perform Lava Drop (DB3) special move as the last move.

I love all his secret Brutalities but I wish the Rolling Stone one was different depending on the Variation used:

Aftershock: Keep the same, cuts off legs

Metallic:
-Gold Skin- Cuts lower legs off, but comes back n pierces the opponent in the back
-Lava Skin- Cuts lower legs off, but once it connects it launches upwards splitting the opponent in 2 and on fire

Crystalline: As it makes contact it explodes into shards impaling the opponent which then turn into crystal statue. (Like Sub Zero's)

I need some help. I know you posted about Tremor and you make great points and sound very knowledgable about it the game but I was wondering if you could answer a few questions:

I paid $19.99 to get all items from the Krypt unlocked.

How do I get infected levels like Infected Dead Woods, Infected Jensei Chamber, and Infected whatever else there is?

How do I unlock Hanzo Hasashi Scorpion, Gold Scorpon(Looks like blue steel subzero), and Injustice Scorpion?

I've googled and gotten mixed responses.

Thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

[MENTION=26338]iPhoneguy86[/MENTION]

You need to complete Story mode on any difficulty in order to unlock the alternative stage versions, as well as Shinnok (character) and Major Blade and Hanzo Hasashi (costumes).

Gold Scorpion is not (yet) available to you. It was a pre-order bonus with certain special editions of the game. It may go on sale in the future, similar to how Blue Steel Sub-Zero is now.

Injustice Scorpion, Ninja Mime Johnny Cage, Farmer Jax, Klassic Kitana and Klassic Mileena are all unlocked in the Mobile version of the game.

Hope that helps.

Then I got a question. How to unlock Revenant Liu Kang without online mode? I've played through 9 challenge towers and got nothing...

Then I got a question. How to unlock Revenant Liu Kang without online mode? I've played through 9 challenge towers and got nothing...
You need to do ten challenge towers to get his Dark Emperor skin. Revenant (which is a separate skin) requires 26 1v1 ranked wins.

You can't do it offline, and you can't farm it any other way. You just have to practice and hope for the best.

Ah ok thank you! I have no online account on my XBox so I guess I can forget it then...