Klassic Fatalities Pack 2

1 - Thank Elder Gods no kiss of death;

2 - on the other hand, man eater. Despite being completely nostalgic and well done, maybe something more...plausible? :laugh: Maybe the other one with sai;

3 - Those win poses *breathes nostalgia;

4 - Woah, wait! Nobody complaining about Sub-Zero being killed on the video by everybody? How rare.

Goddamn, I love all of them! Mileena's man eater is as silly as I expected, which also makes it perfect. I love how the pile of bones and viscera are still steaming after the regurgitation. Kung Lao's hat slice. Holy shit. I love how long it take for the victim to split after they drop to their knees. Seriously, I love all of these.

2 - on the other hand, man eater. Despite being completely nostalgic and well done, maybe something more...plausible? :laugh: Maybe the other one with sai

That's already a Brutality, though. A really great on at that.

Last edited:
Goddamn, I love all of them! Mileena's man eater is as silly as I expected, which also makes it perfect. I love how the pile of bones and viscera are still steaming after the regurgitation. Kung Lao's hat slice. Holy shit. I love how long it take for the victim to split after they drop to their knees. Seriously, I love all of these.

That's already a Brutality, though. A really great on at that.

I know! But that doesn't exclude a fatality. I mean, many brutalities are just like the fatalities, look at Scorpion's one on the Hellfire variation.

Woah, wait! Nobody complaining about Sub-Zero being killed on the video by everybody? How rare

Commander already did in another thread earlier lol

EDIT: [MENTION=18134]Yellow Ledbetter[/MENTION] now I quoted the right post lol

Last edited:
... I didn't like that video....

They killed Sub-Zero...

B!tch.

tumblr_m9sqah3XWN1r8dy8go1_500.gif

I KNEW IT!

For pack 3 (if there is one) I'd like to see

Kano - Heart Rip
Quan Chi - Leg Beatdown
Raiden - Exploding Uppercut
Reptile - Head Devour

Kano - Heart Rip
Quan Chi - Leg Beatdown
Reptile - Head Devour
Yeah, that'd be good. I definitely want the first two.

In fact, Kano's is actually shown on the artwork for the first pack in the XBL/PSN store, so...

Kano - Heart Rip
Quan Chi - Leg Beatdown
Reptile - Head Devour

Following this should be pack 4:

Tanya - Thigh Rip (MKD)
Ermac - Tele Slam (UMK3 or MKD style)
Kenshi - (His MKDA fatality.)
Shinnok - (His hand clap fatality from MK4.)

This is just great! Especially Mileena's klassik man-eater, and Mileena's and Kitana's traditional win poses.

Where and how to get this (USA, Xbox One)?