Tremor + Klassic Skins

MKXGoon101

q8AoiBb.jpg

BPgYvxi.jpg

Ea8YQyD.jpg

lJNg0Ve.jpg

qYkIPmQ.jpg

QbiJuoj.jpg

And before anyone says something, the Jax skin looks the same at first glance, but it's not. Purple pants, no stache, different arms.

I'm loving MK4 Quan Chi and MK3 Ermac and Lao. How i wish they had chosen MK3 Sonya over MK1.

The problem with Jax is that his designs are pretty much the same in every game, that's the why he will always kinda look the same. But i'm happy with his klassic outfit and it's very fair he's getting it.

They all look great, that's for sure. I will probably get the second Klassic pask, as they look a lot better than the skins from the first (IMO) and I prefer the choice of characters. Klassic Ermac looks fantastic.

Very curious to see how Tremor plays...

I'm loving MK4 Quan Chi and MK3 Ermac and Lao. How i wish they had chosen MK3 Sonya over MK1.

The problem with Jax is that his designs are pretty much the same in every game, that's the why he will always kinda look the same. But i'm happy with his klassic outfit and it's very fair he's getting it.

I'll have to disagree with you on that one. Jax looked a lot different in his debut, as well as MK:SF, MK:DA, and MK vs DCU. I honestly wish they would have done MK2 Jax, as it has been so damn long and that skin has not been playable in any form in recent times.

Ooooh that MK4 Quan Chi is absolutely perfect!

It looks good but I have a few issues with it:
1. MK4 Quan Chi did not have the tattoos
2. MK4 Quan Chi did not have those logos on the sleeves of his outfit
3. MK4 Quan Chi's belt was designed differently

I know, I'm being a stickler but they aren't really classic outfits if they don't stay true to the original look, are they?

This makes me one happy camper, can't wait for Tremor!

Oh crap, because of the lighting, for a second there I thought the Ermac Klassic was actually a Tremor alternate Klassic lol

Oh crap, because of the lighting, for a second there I thought the Ermac Klassic was actually a Tremor alternate Klassic lol
Yes, same here! Someone actually tweeted Boon a while back, saying they should make one of those klassic skins for Tremor, but obviously they haven't =/