Tremor + Klassic Skins

More classic shit... yay, just what we needed...

NRS should move on and realize this is 2015.

I don't care, Tremor is gonna rock (no pun intended)

IMO.

More classic shit... yay, just what we needed...

NRS should move on and realize this is 2015.

I don't care, Tremor is gonna rock (no pun intended)

IMO.
Mortal Kombat was born way before 2015. Stay connected to the roots or the whole tree dies.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Mortal Kombat was born way before 2015. Stay connected to the roots or the whole tree dies.

We should throw rocks to women and slave African American people then, because well... roots and shit...

Just got home from work. Also found this:

AEfd2g2.jpg

And nah, wish I had video footage.

Interesting - when the Predator was implemented by the last patch, I read somewhere that its release date will be 7/7, and that article listed Tremor as 7/14. I was wondering why would NRS do something like that but we never have a new DLC included this early (actually before another DLC becomes available). So is that possible? Will Tremor come early or maybe as an EVO reveal?

Just got home from work. Also found this:

AEfd2g2.jpg

And nah, wish I had video footage.

Something I just noticed, his left arm (past the elbow) looks "normal", all rocky and stuff, while his right looks.. I can't find the word to describe it, since its black and white it kind of looks misty but I'll just say it looks different lol.

Sonya is getting the kiss of death, that's why Kitana isn't.
Hasn't this issue already been addressed?

The ONLY similarity between both Fatalities is the name.

Plus, Sonya already has FOUR versions of hers. And if that's not enough, both KoD Fatalities have been in the same game 4 times; UMK3/MKT, MKG, MKDA, and MK vs. DCU.

Tremor coming out early is a good sign that they might do some more DLC before they are done with the game. Maybe two-three more characters in August.

Tremor coming out early is a good sign that they might do some more DLC before they are done with the game. Maybe two-three more characters in August.
That's being optimistic.

The more likely explanation (unfortunately) is that NRS had already begun compiling the Tremor patch for release after Predator, but they knew the response to OP Tanya was pretty bad and EVO had said the patch cut-off date was July 8th, the day after Predator is released for Kombat Pack owners.

Usually a 'main' patch (with Klassic skin + new DLC stuff) has a boat load of balance changes, whereas this one doesn't. This is definitely not the 1.07 (?) patch NRS wanted to release, but the one they pretty much had to -- primarily because Tanya couldn't remain un-nerfed into EVO.

Just my two cents, anyway. I definitely don't see this changing their DLC schedule (Tremor will be early August) and we'll get more balance patches between now and then.

More DLC? Possibly, but don't bet on it. A lot of work goes into these characters, and bear in mind that some of the basic groundwork (like intro dialogues) was actually on-disk.

Hasn't this issue already been addressed?

The ONLY similarity between both Fatalities is the name.

Plus, Sonya already has FOUR versions of hers. And if that's not enough, both KoD Fatalities have been in the same game 4 times; UMK3/MKT, MKG, MKDA, and MK vs. DCU.

It even shouldn't be addressed, cause if a person joins a MK forum the minimum requirement is to know that.

tumblr_inline_npbkue27W41qc22fu_500.gif

If they end the DLC support in late July then I won't cry about it. I try to have some hope that they will support the game until the end of August similar what happen with Injustice.

If they end the DLC support in late July then I won't cry about it. I try to have some hope that they will support the game until the end of August similar what happen with Injustice.
They need to get to MK11 the minute after the final DLC is released. One MK game this generation is an embarrassment.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I'd love them to announce more DLC. I just mean that Predator = July 14th (for non-KP owners) so Tremor will be August 4th KP, August 11th non-KP... at a guess.

I'd love them to announce some more characters, and I would definitely like some Klassic skins for Goro and Shinnok... and hell, more skins for the people with only two at the moment, but it's doubtful any/all of this will happen =/