Leaked Predator info

More guest characters -> bigger player base -> more money -> more MK games

Problem?

I doubt the MK games would stop without guests. Especially since an awesome reboot that sold like hotcakes before Freddy was even announced.

Really liked that second fatality.

I don't have a problem with guest characters. I don't have to put money down, so if you don't want them in your game, don't buy them. It's that simple.

Alright, this might not be the most popular opinion on TRMK but I would rather have Predator than Fujin. I don't think that makes me any less of an MK fan than the next. I never thought Fujin was that great of a character but it was cool seeing him for the two seconds he was present in the story mode. I didn't really mind him not being playable. Predator, though, looks incredible from his win pose to fatalities to everything else. Can't wait to play as him!

How can a mk fan wants a guest character over a mk character?

Just because someone is an MK fan doesn't mean they're a fan of every MK character.
I'd take Predator and Freddy over Rain or Fujin any day of the week.

Just because someone is an MK fan doesn't mean they're a fan of every MK character.
I'd take Predator and Freddy over Rain or Fujin any day of the week.
Characters should be exclusively confined to their own product.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Guest fighters are fine by me as long we don't go over board with them. As long they don't feel out of place like Vader and Yoda did in SC4 then I welcome them in MK.

The two lamest characters in this game :/

I'm so tired of fighting things that aren't from MK. Like, it's irritating. They should have stopped with the guest characters in MK9.

I have no issue with Predator in MKX.
For one, MKX isn't a Trilogy nostalgia game like MK9 was, with 8 new characters and 4 post-MK3 characters.
Secondly, at least Predator is a warrior, unlike Freddy or Jason, so he fits better with the whole warrior / martial artist / fighter theme that was always iconic to MK.

My friend is more into Street Fighter then MK and he loves Predator. He told that this is the first MK game that he played since MK4 and he bought MKX just for Predator. Guests can help people become fans of the franchise. I would have never played SC2 if it wasn't for Link on the Gamecube version. I would have never discover the Shin Megami Tensei series if it wasn't for Dante being a guest character in Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne.

Predator's first fatality is pretty lame. I love his second one though. And to be honest, the only guest character I really want is Sweet Tooth.

I don't understand the hate amongst guest characters. People have thrown legit reasons why guest characters make it for this game and I have yet to see any legit reason why it shouldn't be in the game other than the laughable "it doesn't make the series pure."

What is so bad about guest characters? One user literally said it brought back someone who hasn't touched the series since the fourth game, another stated that it brings in a crapton of money... I'd like to see a good reason why guest characters should not be in this game, whether they're DLC or in the actual game.

It's weird to see people complain about guests considering not only did the last 2 games have guests, but it was confirmed via the co-creator of the game that there were going to be multiple guests in this game. Obviously you guys complaining isn't going to change anything lol

I cant really think of a legit reason to hate guest characters other than personal preference. Like the user said, I would have never played SC if it wasnt for Link in the Gamecube version. So, I say guest characters are a good thing.

I like guest appearance characters.
Although I wish they do a better job choosing them(imo anyway).

Less characters that don't really fit in like freddy and Jason "boring" Voorhees.
more fantastic choices like predator.