Batman: Arkham Knight

Gamespot gave it a 7 :|

(Avoid watching if you don't want spoilers)

Good news is it has a 9 from IGN and 10 from Polygon.
Currently sitting at 91 on Metacritic

Gamespot also gave Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze a 6. Claiming it had bland level design while only showing footage from 2 levels. They ive bad reviews to devs that don't pay them off.

Gamespot gave it a 7 :|

(Avoid watching if you don't want spoilers)

Good news is it has a 9 from IGN and 10 from Polygon.
Currently sitting at 91 on Metacritic

What kind of spoilers? Did they come out and spoil the entire game? Cause if so it kind of leans towards what LP said. That would make them looked like a jaded person that didn't get what they wanted.

What kind of spoilers? Did they come out and spoil the entire game? Cause if so it kind of leans towards what LP said. That would make them looked like a jaded person that didn't get what they wanted.

One of the reviews spoiled who the Arkham Knight is. Can't remember which one.
And the other spoiled something Rocksteady were keeping as a special surprise.

I don't recommend watching either because they both come down to, "game is awesome but too much Batmobile makes it different"

Kevin from Gamespot was a little more harsh. Critized the story too. I can't even take him seriously after him giving far worst games better rating and also some pretty good games bad ratings.
I hate that guy and usually turn off the review when I hear his voice.

If the reviews were given to someone who isn't mainly an RPG player and Greg Miller (who quit IGN) then this game would of easily got 10/10 from both. All comes down to opinion and if you're a Batman fan then you already know what you're in for. No careless review needs to tell you that.

Kevin VanOrd took 3 points off his Gamespot review because "too much Batmobile" and things in the game he perceived as "damsel in distress" which is the same crap Anita talks about.

Lol I guess it wasn't enough to tone down the female character's sexual appeal AND give Batgirl her own side story mode.
It's never enough so why bother in the first place? If devs keep pandering to their fake feminism crap then I'm done with gaming... or at least done with western games cuz we all know Japs don't give a f*** about that bs.

Tonight will be my first time ever going to a midnight release for a video game. I've been anxious for this game but I just hope its not a madhouse at my gamestop.

So apparently this game runs like crap on PC.
-Locked at 30 FPS
-Frame Drops

But on PS4 it runs fine.
The hell is going on with WB games? First MKX now this.

So apparently this game runs like crap on PC.
-Locked at 30 FPS
-Frame Drops

But on PS4 it runs fine.
The hell is going on with WB games? First MKX now this.

Both City and Origins ran like crap on the pc. As a matter of fact, vanilla Origins didn't even work.

Man, I can't believe this game comes out tomorrow.

Both City and Origins ran like crap on the pc. As a matter of fact, vanilla Origins didn't even work.

Back when i had a PC Origins ran perfectly.
i heard good things about the other two also. Guess it all depends on your hardware but that is not the case with Arkham Knight.

The new "Gameworks" feature Nvidia is trying to force on people probably is the problem.

Back when i had a PC Origins ran perfectly.
i heard good things about the other two also. Guess it all depends on your hardware but that is not the case with Arkham Knight.

The new "Gameworks" feature Nvidia is trying to force on people probably is the problem.

Oh well. Fck the pc. My only concern is ps4.

I'm not surprised but most people on pc should be used to this by now. I'm sure it will be patched by rocksteady over time. I will be picking it up tommorow when I get off of work. My body is ready

I'm not surprised but most people on pc should be used to this by now. I'm sure it will be patched by rocksteady over time. I will be picking it up tommorow when I get off of work. My body is ready

Yeah, I don't think it took them long to patch both games.

If anyone is getting this on the PS4; add me. I like comparing Predator and Combat scores.