Batman: Arkham Knight

Last_Starfighta

Harley Quinn trailer was released a few days ago.

Can't wait to see the Red Hood in action. This game can't come out soon enough!

Batgirl looks f#%kin tough!
xcroes.jpg

Last edited:
I thought Batgirl was confined to a wheelchair in this particular timeline...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Finally, a character you can use guns with! Looking forward to the videos with Red Hood in the near future (Batman Arkham Videos)!

I already pre order, now I just might have to drop another twenty just like my pants after that Red Hood video, huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehueheuheuehue

I'm definitely buying this game, but the overpriced season pass is a huge turn off, especially since there's a chance that there's gonna be DLC apart from it >_>

Just drop 5 bucks on it as pre order and its all yours ya silly runt

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Just drop 5 bucks on it as pre order and its all yours ya silly runt

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Lucky you, I can't preorder in my shithole of a country, unless it's online, but my internet is so slow the game will have fully downloaded after 1 month or so. Fml

Either lucky you or lucky whoever who posted that picture.
What is it about people getting games earlier than everyone else these days? I blame the republicans.

Review copies where sent out a long time ago. An to Tarkatan trash. The reason Babs is walking again is because it is rumored that her DlC will be a rocksteady retelling of the killing joke. As Mark Hamill wrote on twitter that he was off to London to do some Non-starwars related activities. But was sparce on details.