Fallout 4 official trailer..........

Damn you can get a Super Mutant as a homie? I walked into this building where one had this huge knife and he told me to get out. I walked up to him and it said I could talk to him but after mashing the A button many times, nothing happened. He eventually pulled this lever really casually and set off an alarm, calling like seven more super mutants as they all tried to kill me.

Yeah, he's at the top of Trinity Towers I think. Some kind of Tower I know that much, around the Diamond City area.

You're talking about Deadeyes. Funny thing is, those Super Mutants he calls don't exist anywhere in the building. When he pulls that switch, they just spawn in.

Damn you can get a Super Mutant as a homie? I walked into this building where one had this huge knife and he told me to get out. I walked up to him and it said I could talk to him but after mashing the A button many times, nothing happened. He eventually pulled this lever really casually and set off an alarm, calling like seven more super mutants as they all tried to kill me.

Yeah, Strong is the companion you seek than! You get him at Trinity Towers just make your way to the top.

Has anyone killed any Giant Creatures? I have 2 so far... just wondering where I can find 3 more.

Thanks guys, got Strong. I'll miss Piper though, really liked her character, just wish she didn't mind my diet so much :laugh:

Cait over at the Combat Zone is generally pretty evil.

Bish doesn't like when I eat people either, just got her.

Last edited:
Finally got Fallout 4 the other day, gawdlike. I've been playing nonstop since I got it, doing pretty much nothing but walking around leveling up and collecting shit :laugh:

It reminds me much more of Fallout 3 than New Vegas.

Yeah, Strong is the companion you seek than! You get him at Trinity Towers just make your way to the top.

Has anyone killed any Giant Creatures? I have 2 so far... just wondering where I can find 3 more.
Killed 3 Mirelurk Queens and 2 Behemoths but no achievement. :(

Sent from my SM-N915G using Tapatalk

Finally got Fallout 4 the other day, gawdlike. I've been playing nonstop since I got it, doing pretty much nothing but walking around leveling up and collecting shit :laugh:

It reminds me much more of Fallout 3 than New Vegas.

Out of curiosity eho is you're favorite companion so far

Out of curiosity eho is you're favorite companion so far

I've only really used Piper for most of my time playing, but I just started using Cait and she's hella useful for picking locks. With her I can pick master locks without having to use precious perk points, so I can focus on getting to master level hacking and all that other shit.

Only other companion I've met is Dogmeat and he gets in my way too damn much.

Can you guys equip weapons to your companions? Every time I try and give Strong something he insists on still using this sledgehammer that isn't even in his inventory. Same with Piper, she uses a pistol and Cait uses a double-barrel shotgun. I tried to equip Piper with an Institute Rifle but she doesn't use it even though I press Y to equip. She wields it but next time we're in battle she uses the pistol.

Also is there any other reliable means of getting ammo besides buying it? I just used up almost all of my fuel cell ammo and I don't know how to get more easily, and it's pretty expensive at the Diamond City market.

You have to also give them ammo for them to equip the weapon. Have to press Y for them to equip the item you want them to have. But Strong only uses melee and his default Pipe gun I think. He wouldn't equip the gatling laser I gave him even though Piper used it with no problem.

You can also give them different clothing. Strong will only wear Super Mutant armor though.

Go find Synths (those skeleton robots). They drop Fusion Cells when killed. I don't know where you are in the story though, so I can't say where to find them just yet.

Yeah all my ammo came from killing Synths when I was helping out Paladin whatshisface. I've only encountered like five since then though unfortunately.

Do they use up the ammo or do they have unlimited?

They use up the ammo. Which is why I always give them weapons I never use. I can amass a stockpile of it through sheer ignorance, and just dump it on them so they can keep using the pimped out weapon that goes with it.

I've got Piper looking like Erron Black's sister :laugh:

12239944_771337089661681_7707872923299459326_n.jpg

Is there any kind of ammo you have a lot of? I rocked a Double Barrel for a long time because I had so much unused ammo for it.

If you're short on caps, Pre-War money is a great resource to sell. It's virtually useless as a settlement item, but it has a high enough value that you can get some pretty caps for them. Also check out your chems. I didn't notice until now, but I have thousands of caps worth of chems that I never use in my inventory.

I got 654 5mm rounds, what gun is that for?

E: Nvm, I see it's for the minigun.

Yeah I sell lots of drugs all the time since the only one I've ever used is psycho. I'm afraid I'll get an addiction.

Ayo how do I progress more with the Brotherhood of Steel? The guys at the Police Station just keep giving me fetch quests. Do I have to do more of the main story or something?

Nvm lol figured it out

Last edited: