No weapon based variation

Jin Kazama

Hey guys, The only thing that bothered me about The variations, was that none of the characters have a specific weapon based variation. I mean, what's wrong with lets say giving liu kang a nun chuk in one of his variations or raidens badass staf to fight with? Hell, even an x-ray would be sick. If they'll include a x-ray dlc, I want to see liu kang doing a nun chuk x-ray, I would be on The top of my seat everytime *-*. What you guys think about all This? Let me know :)

Peace out, Jin

PS: I know about erron black, sonya and jaquie, I really do, but The combos are kinda only adding bits and pieces and not focus entirely on The weapon itself.

I get what you mean, the only people I can think of that satisfy your needs are Ninjutsu Scorpion and Slasher Jason. It's a damn shame cause the weapons make those variations extremely different from the others.

I get what you mean, the only people I can think of that satisfy your needs are Ninjutsu Scorpion and Slasher Jason. It's a damn shame cause the weapons make those variations extremely different from the others.

I know right? Man just imagine sub zero fighting with his MKDA ice sword that thing was beast *-*

What about Cryomancer Sub-Zero? That's weapon-based.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

What about Cryomancer Sub-Zero? That's weapon-based.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Yeah but look at his combo system he still is in base form martial artist. I mean yeh multiple ice weapons there yeah but he isn't specifically relying on one weapon to fight with and combo with. I know it may sound too demanding, but just some thoughts here.

Oh really? Kobu Jutsu? I thought that would be taijutsu.

Kobu Jutsu is the tonfa weapon style.

Re: OP, I think it's bizarre Raiden doesn't have a variation with his staff, since it's the main item in the krypt and there's a whole staff-fighting sequence in the story mode.

Oh really? Kobu Jutsu? I thought that would be taijutsu.

i assume that -
tanya-b4-jpg.9962
Dragon Naginata
and this
is -
tanya-b2-jpg.9960
Kobujutsu
W45.jpg

Kobu Jutsu is the tonfa weapon style.

Re: OP, I think it's bizarre Raiden doesn't have a variation with his staff, since it's the main item in the krypt and there's a whole staff-fighting sequence in the story mode.

Right. Definitely didn't know that lol.

i assume that -
tanya-b4-jpg.9962
Dragon Naginata
and this
is -
tanya-b2-jpg.9960
Kobujutsu
W45.jpg

Oh okay. I see them. I know she has the staff. The Dragon Naginata or whatever.

Ninjutsu Scorpion
Cryomancer Sub-Zero
Piercing Mileena
Ronin Takeda
Lasher Takeda
Bojutsu Kung Jin
Shaolin Kung Jin
Bone Shaper Shinnok
Cutthroat Kano
Outlaw Erron Black
War God Kotal Kahn
Dragon Fangs Goro
Kobu Jutsu Tanya
Dragon Naginata Tanya
Slasher Jason
Heavy Weapons Jax
Those are some weapon based variations.

They may not literally have weapons in their hands but there are a bundle of characters that have weapon based variations.

I don't think every one needs to have a weapon in their hand, that was the only thing I didn't care for with Deadly Alliance.

I don't think every one needs to have a weapon in their hand, that was the only thing I didn't care for with Deadly Alliance.

I loved the 'Impale' option in MKDA. I wonder if we'll ever see something like that again.
I could easily see it coming back in a variation for somebody. Not too much to ask for, seeing as Reptile has a variation that hurts you if you're near him.