Patch Notes 5-14-15

Any new costumes out with this update? Lets see, there was Klassic Subby Wubby, Klassic Reptile.... Im thinking Klassic Scorpion and Klassic Ermac next?... Hmmm.....
Yeah, that'll be it. Hopefully there's a similar skin for Tremor also.

No it doesn't. Brazilian Mortal Kombat fans are just as diehard as American Mortal Kombat fans. This pack doesn't appeal to general soccer fans, it appeals to MK fans who live in Brazil.

You mean it appeals to the kind of Brazilian fan who goes nuts with yellow and green clothes like North-Americans with "EFF YEAH AMERICA" way of thinking...

...What I mean is: Gaúcho Kung Lao is an interesting idea. Liu Kang and Cage are looking ridiculous. Why couldn't they follow Kung Lao's idea and have other two aspects of our culture besides ZOMG YELLOW AND GREEN BRAZIL RULEZ!11! ?

Oh well. They actually did just fine - many (most?) Brazilians DO think like that. Ugh.

Any new costumes out with this update? Lets see, there was Klassic Subby Wubby, Klassic Reptile.... Im thinking Klassic Scorpion and Klassic Ermac next?... Hmmm.....

Yeah.
I've been saying that for a while, as well.
Seems like the easiest route for them to go.
Palette-swap Scorpion and Ermac would be the simplest thing for them to do.
Scorpion has a human-like body, so they just need to paint the Sub-Zero costume yellow, and for Ermac they could give him the same treatment just with his skin exposed (much like they did for Reptile).

Why is Kitana's nape still an active region for her Princess Parry?

ywrOk5c.jpg

Got the update. Went into Practice to test some things out. I go online and go into Ranked. First green bar connection that I've ever seen in Ranked. It's insanely laggy.

Good job NRS. This netcode is amazing.

hqdefault.jpg

Yeah it seems like the just lowered the standards for green bars.
I've played about 50 matches since the patch came out. I'd say about 45 of them were green connections. And only 6 of them felt like green connections.

I played a few matches and all of them said 3-4 green bars and they were all bad connections. I wasn't able to back out of any of them either.

Well that's absolutely pointless because these ping bars aren't accurate at all. I could face a guy that lives in a rain forest with an xbox made out of sticks and his own shit and it would say green bars.

They may just changed The descriptions without considering The actual connection or it just needs a hotfix, could be a bug

Yeah.
I've been saying that for a while, as well.
Seems like the easiest route for them to go.
Palette-swap Scorpion and Ermac would be the simplest thing for them to do.
Scorpion has a human-like body, so they just need to paint the Sub-Zero costume yellow, and for Ermac they could give him the same treatment just with his skin exposed (much like they did for Reptile).

what would be cool is if they had scorpion with no skin on the face, just skeleton bone under the mask... Urg... I really wish we got a cool Scorpion costume like in his Deadly Alliance alt. where his mask is off and he has a flaming fire skull. Soooo cool