Where is Motaro?

I dont see why Motaro wasnt in MK9?... As a sub boss even. Okay i kind of understand why he wasnt in any of the 3D MK's well minus Armageddon (when they TOOK away his back legs) because of the fact that it would be difficult to make his horse movement work in a 3D arena (full 360 degree movement)... BUT why the heck was he not a NPC sub boss in MK9? AND furthermore in MKX?!?!?! Especially since they went back to the old style of 2D movement... it just doesnt make sense... URG... He would have looked so COOL in MKX...

**Edit**

Oh yea... i forgot about the Xrays... i guess thats another reason why they cut him out... BUT couldnt they just do this: Just make Xrays not work on Motaro?!?! I mean just like in MK3... SPECIALS MOVES reflected off him. Just make xrays not work on him either... simple!

Last edited:
I dont see why Motaro wasnt in MK9?... As a sub boss even. Okay i kind of understand why he wasnt in any of the 3D MK's well minus Armageddon (when they TOOK away his back legs) because of the fact that it would be difficult to make his horse movement work in a 3D arena (full 360 degree movement)... BUT why the heck was he not a NPC sub boss in MK9? AND furthermore in MKX?!?!?! Especially since they went back to the old style of 2D movement... it just doesnt make sense... URG... He would have looked so COOL in MKX...
Motaro sure made himself useful on my cousin's Arts & Crafts project in Kindergarten. He was WAY better than that cheap-ass Elmer's School Glue they sell at the Walmart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Motaro sure made himself useful on my cousin's Arts & Crafts project in Kindergarten. He was WAY better than that cheap-ass Elmer's School Glue they sell at the Walmart.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

???? Okayyyyyy ???? .....

**Edit**

Oh yea... i forgot about the Xrays... i guess thats another reason why they cut him out... BUT couldnt they just do this: Just make Xrays not work on Motaro?!?! I mean just like in MK3... SPECIALS MOVES reflected off him. Just make xrays not work on him either... simple!

It might be "too much" for NRS, but another way around that everyone has the same universal X-ray on Motaro. Kick his front kneecap in, crunch, then grab his horns in to for a knee to the forehead, crunch. Problem solved.

We should all petition for Motaro. Make it a MUST for MK11. Its a long overdue challenge for NRS.

It might be "too much" for NRS, but another way around that everyone has the same universal X-ray on Motaro. Kick his front kneecap in, crunch, then grab his horns in to for a knee to the forehead, crunch. Problem solved.

We should all petition for Motaro. Make it a MUST for MK11. Its a long overdue challenge for NRS.

Actually... a universal xray sounds great!!!!! But i hope xrays DONT return in MK11

It is sad that we only would get a revenant version of Motaro if he returned because Raiden killed him in MK9.
Actually, revenant version of him could be done cooler than the regular one - regular version lack details in his texture, and revenant will use better color scheme and maybe glowing eyes, he will look more like a beast from Hell than nearly regular centaur, especially if MK3 version will be used as a base

Motaro was a great character.. I like his horrible atmosphere as a sub-boss in MK3.. sadly NRS never care about him, i don't understand why but looks like Goro always been sub-boss. I never understand Goro's role in MKX, i like Goro he is a iconic warrior in mk universe but did anyone see Goro in Story Mode? it is one of the cheap sides of Mkx. We saw the fight between Kotal Kahn and Goro in the comic but why this amazing scene didn't show us in the story mode of MKX? wrong idea..

I love Motaro as well and would love him to be back next game. It's very obvious they can make him work if they want to, but they don't, cause they're lazy as f***!!!

Well, they were GREAT, dont get me wrong.... BUT...

We had them in MK9 and MKX.... I think something different should be in the next MK

:)

I see what you're saying but here's what I'm thinking.
If its not broke, don't fix it. Since they're so great, they should become a staple. Why not just add something new and keep them at the same time?