First ever MK Fan art

K1LLKANO

Here it is, the first MK fan art I ever drew. It was done back in 93 I think, freshman year of highschool.

Enjoy!

scan100079rt.jpg

I dont see anything,but,this is just probably my slow computer's fault.But, i read the describtion so i'll esimate the rateing as a 8.5/10

Nice job! Did the 1st movie inspire you? It kinda reminds me of the Johnny vs. Scorpion scene...wait...the movie came out after 1993. :oops: My bad.

Actually, so did UMK3, which is obviously where that outfit Scorpion is wearing. So, either I was mistaken on the original date I drew it or I could see into the future in the past :!:

I like the second thought better 8)

BlackWarrior said:
Nice job! Did the 1st movie inspire you? It kinda reminds me of the Johnny vs. Scorpion scene...wait...the movie came out after 1993. :oops: My bad.

Hmmm...93-95 only a couple of years out an yeah that looks realy familier,ive not seen MK the movie for years now but that pic with the wooden bridges n stuff :?

can i just ask how old you was when you drew this (freshman means nothing in england)

Probably did it the end of my Sophmore, beginning Junior year, so 16. Let post my others, though they aren't as fleshed out, i.e. no backgrounds :(