Ideas for MK11

I agree Jax, Sonya and Cage are unnecessary. New characters would be useful, even if from another universe. Son Goku would be okay (if it's not too strong), Batman was already in MK, but in my opinion he is perfect.
They could add currency to gain, something like PoE currency (there you can use currency to craft items). You could buy some items for currency.
If the currency case looked just like here with PoE currency, everything would be fine. https://odealo.com/games/path-of-exile , currency is mainly Exalted Orbs, but not only. Sometimes people use PoE Currency to earn in the real world, it's called RMT.
There are many maps in the Path of Exile, and 32 new maps have been recently added. Buy PoE Currency and do not worry, Shakazu hakuna matana

Last edited:
Belladonna and Tormentor from Thrill Kill should be revenant servants of the Netherrealm.

Belladonna's fatalities/finishers from Thrill Kill. ;)

Tormentor's fatality from Thrill Kill.

Last edited:
I'd like to see the damage models back from MK9.

6hrvo7.jpg

x2jeyv.jpg

It's like they came straight outta warzone :lol:

I'd like to see the damage models back from MK9.

6hrvo7.jpg

x2jeyv.jpg

It's like they came straight outta warzone :lol:

that would be cool but i hope it just damages where you hit them. it doesnt make sense if you hit them in the face and a chunk of skin is off their chest or arms.

MK9's music was great for most of the part. The only memorable tune from MKX for me was the Jungle theme, rest was as generic as you can get...

Yea definitely would want an improved soundtrack, and in terms of game modes I know this is a long shot but I really want Chess Kombat to come back.