Ideas for MK11

Jin Kazama

Hey guys,

I wanted to share my thoughts with you for MK11. Would you like to see an open world type of game like in Dragonball Xenoverse and would you like to create your own character? Well with The power of The next gen consoles I think it's possible to gather more content into a game. In my opinion, they could create an academy storyline for your character, in which you Can choose between different factions and allegiances, which will determine your academy of choosing. Also, every academy would provide you with different tasks/moves and you would meet different characters, plus would have positive or negative relationships with the cast, but you could decide what type of relationship you would want to have between you and the entire cast. It would add more value to the faction meta game and wouldn't feel so stall and predestined, like we have the Lin kuei favoritism in mkx. I would set one grandmaster for each academy, sub-zero (bi-Han, not playable) for Lin kuei, bo rai Cho (not playable) for Wu shi, a brand new veteran soldier for SF ( not playable), Reiko (not playable) for anarchists, ermac (not playable) for outworlds enforcers, rain (not playable) for edenia, erron black (not playable) for new black dragon, new sorcerer ( not playable) for netherrealm, skarlet (not playable) for shirai ryu/assassins, reptile (not playable) for animalistic humanoids and new mercenary (not playable) for red dragon. Anyway just some ideas, feel free to comment/change something up. Really curious about your feedback.

Peace out, Jin

Last edited:
for mk11 they need ditch this awkward injustice driven fight engine they used in MKX and go back to the MK9 fight engine and build up from there with bigger character models that dont get swallowed up by the enviroments.

injustice truly killed MK imo. MKX handles like garbage
only way i see it getting back on track is by going back to where they had it right with MK9 and update from there

Sub-Zero not playable?! That would be the lowest selling MK ever. Sub and Scorpion will be and needs to be on every game.

On release day, Ed Boon was on a twitch stream and stated it's not MK without Scorpion and Subzero and they will be in EVERY Mortal Kombat. so....................

*Something about Edenia, for scenario diversity sake.

*Playable Jade possessed by the MK9 ending lady

*Mileena clone, perhaps they could use her to play up the Kitana rivalry since she wouldnt be the same "Golden child of Shao Kahn" Mileena. Although i loved how emancipated of Kitana the character was in MK9/X

*Outworld invoking Mortal Kombat would be interesting (and hypocritical of them but they dont care), same for Terminator Quan Chi

Last edited:
  • More photorealistic graphics and movement
  • All hits should connect to body (in MKX you can see some hits only touching air)
  • 7 hour Story Mode with a better plot (every playable character should have a chapter also)
  • Less "fatal" X-Rays
  • No even one mediocre fatality
  • 20+ Stages (some with stage fatalities)
  • All characters should have 3+ skins (even if through DLC)
  • Advanced "Kreate-Your-Kharacter" Mode
  • A cool new addictive mini game playable online
  • Krypt should include talking NPCs giving you puzzles to solve
  • A Surprising character unlockable by finishing story mode (Identity should be kept secret until launch)

On release day, Ed Boon was on a twitch stream and stated it's not MK without Scorpion and Subzero and they will be in EVERY Mortal Kombat. so....................

Again, I clearly said that Bi-Han should be not playable, read The thread please

Which is why we need Fire and Ice ASAP. Outsource Injustice 2 to Rocksteady or something like that so NRS can do Fire and Ice, then go straight to MK11.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Bi-Han will most likely still be Noob Saibot, if he's still alive.

Well after The info sareena gave us in The Story Mode of mkx, he clearly (should be) bi-han again, if john vogel doesn't pull it out of his a** again like in mk9 where he twisted mk:armageddon like hell, nothing made sense there in The intro, absolutely nothing. Kung lao wasn't caught from shinnoks bone hands, shao Khan didn't survive onaga, spirit of liu kang totally left out of place, even The timeskip part, where onaga stood next to Shang tsung, quan chi and shao Khan as ally, my Point is, john vogel will f*** up continuity again.

Well after The info sareena gave us in The Story Mode of mkx, he clearly (should be) bi-han again, if john vogel doesn't pull it out of his a** again like in mk9 where he twisted mk:armageddon like hell, nothing made sense there in The intro, absolutely nothing. Kung lao wasn't caught from shinnoks bone hands, shao Khan didn't survive onaga, spirit of liu kang totally left out of place, even The timeskip part, where onaga stood next to Shang tsung, quan chi and shao Khan as ally, my Point is, john vogel will f*** up continuity again.

In story mode Sareena is talking about the events of Mythologies, which took place long before he became Noob Saibot.