Ideas for MK11

We already tried that shit with Shujinko. It's better off being a one-game wonder.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

We all know you are the biggest ball of sunlight here Mr. Tarkatan Trash, but why must you always rain on everybody's parade. A cynic at heart?

I'm being sarcastic btw, please don't kill me.

This I agree on unless it's to unlock EVERYTHING like it did for the krypt.
Only characters, stages, and alternate costumes should be unlockable. Leave the special moves, or ANYTHING directly related to the actual gameplay for that matter, out of this. I guarantee you the Tournament community will not be happy about it, especially if you have prerequisites even remotely close to what it took to unlock Hotshot Johnny Cage, because the likes of SonicFox and Perfect Legend do NOT want to jump through unnecessary hoops to prepare for events such as EVO. In fact, EVO's organizers may even use this as grounds for keeping MK out of the event.

Last edited:
Shujinko is better than Cassie?

How?

He had literally no moves of his own, he was supposed to be the "next Liu Kang" but look where that ended up, had some of the most lackluster fatalities, and got easily tricked to bring Onaga back.

Cassie has her own moves, actually is a heroine of the story, and will most likely return for the next game because it would just be ridiculously dumb not to have her in, probably has one of the coolest fatalities yet, and overcame stupid issues such as the group doubting her as a leader, Kung Jin's stupid hissy fits, and becoming someone who can easily destroy a fallen Elder God.

Sure, she's not as interesting as other characters, but she is far superior than Shujinko. When he returns, if and when that is, and I see that he's been redeemed where he doesn't have anyone's moves and actually isn't some dumbbell who gets played way too easily and shit like that, then I'll say he'll be cool again. But there's really nothing about him that says he's better than Cassie.

Only characters, stages, and alternate costumes should be unlockable. Leave the special moves, or ANYTHING directly related to the actual gameplay for that matter, out of this. I guarantee you the Tournament community will not be happy about it, especially if you have prerequisites even remotely close to what it took to unlock Hotshot Johnny Cage, because the likes of SonicFox and Perfect Legend do NOT want to jump through unnecessary hoops to prepare for events such as EVO. In fact, EVO's organizers may even use this as grounds for keeping MK out of the event.

Yes. It would be better for special moves to all be unlocked already for the start but I'd rather have the game set up that way rather than the "variation" of fighting styles.

I want liu Kang to look normal in mk11 but still evil. I don't want him to look like a zombie and has veins all over him

thing is about unlocking moves is WB/NRS will get greedy and start doing the whole dlc thing where you can pay for extra moves :/ they would totally milk that opportunity without a second thought.

however i think unlocking a second x-ray with each character could be neat as long as it takes off the same damage as the original so it dosent create any balance issues. it would work as just new eye candy and add variation to stop the gameplay looking stale and repetitive but then again theyd probably start charging to buy them also lol

... He's saying Shujinko is better than Cassie.

Just now realizing that the "Lesser than" sign the poster was using. Then I don't agree. Also ever since the release of MKX. I had this idea in my head for awhile, but felt it was completely stupid. However I wish to share anyways. Anyways I was thinking the next MK game will introduce a new character. The son of Johnny Cage, but Sonya not being the mother. Originally before I learned the time frame of Johnny and Sonya's divorce. I had fantasied about the idea of Johnny having another child besides Cassie. However unlike Sonya who was a white woman. Johnny had his son with a Black woman. A woman by the name Monique Blaze. Johnny and Monique were co stars in one of his many action films. The couple had a shortly lived romance, but had a child before breaking things off. Johnny eventually worked things with Sonya and solely raising Cassie. Course Johnny was completely unaware of his son Bobby Blaze. Monique had decided to raise Bobby alone after things didn't work out with Johnny. Anyways during yet another Outworld invasion. Bobby would somehow get caught up with the fight to defend Earthrealm. Eventually meeting both his father and half sister. Unfortunately/Fortunately due to the time frame of Sonya and Johnny's divorce. This idea would not work at all

Final Boss: Onaga

Sub-Boss 2: Dark Emperor Liu Kang

Sub-Boss 1: Dark Empress Kitana

It'd be interesting to have secret bosses.

Like for example...

Let's say Onaga is the final boss and the he is most powerful because of the Kamidogu. What if there was something done after his fight (special requirements) and after the fight against him, we'd get stronger versions of certain characters and bonus boss fights. I got this idea after from characters in Capcom vs SNK 2 with the likes of Omega Rugal and Shin Akuma. These bosses should be characters who are completely power hungry and for the most part NPCs. Each bonus boss would have the same finishers as the original version of those characters plus 1 unique fatality and plus 3 unique brutalities. (EXCEPT DARK DRAGON GOD LIU KANG, who'd be in his Dragon Form the entire time. This Liu Kang would have 1 unique fatality and 3 unique brutalities.)

Bonus Bosses:

"Corrupted" Tanya

"Kytinn Goddess" D'Vorah

"Blood Goddess" Nitara

"Dark Dragon God" Liu Kang

"Possessed" Jade (She can be possessed by the woman in her MK9 ending and it doesn't necessarily mean that she got a hold of any of the Kamidogus.)

"Inferno" Scorpion

"Dark Grandmaster" Sub-Zero (He's not power hungry but he is a fan favorite so we might as well add him in.)

"Possessed" Kenshi (Like Jade, it doesn't need to be about taking possession of the Kamidogus.)

"Dark Thunder God" Raiden

"Blood God" Reiko

Last edited:
For a story mode, they can try to combine Konquest and the current story mode that we had since MKvsDCU. Each chapter has you play as a different character and you go through different levels battling through different enemies while still having the cool movie style cut scenes. It could be more like the konquest mode in MKA was since that konquest movie felt more like a action beat them up then a RPG mode like MKD was.

I also would like to see more grotesque creatures added to MKX

Examples below

http://13ghosts.wikia.com/wiki/The_Hammer

http://happysadcorner.deviantart.com/art/Humanoid-Monsters-Buta-Ijo-402294299

http://splatterhouse.wikia.com/wiki/Teratoid

Not the best examples, but the idea of more scary/grotesque characters in MKX. I don't want a overkill of these kinds of characters, but I definitely hope MK11 brings more of a horror element to the game. Also the gore and the fatalities to make someone a bit squeamish

Or we could have a second armageddon, along with: originality + at least 3 new characters + good graphics and netcode + good story + lots of dlc to repay the devs for their hard work and to satisfy the fans, (maybe guests only and the original roster would have MK chars?); would be the most legendary MK game of all time.

More costumes for every character. I think every character should have at least 10 different costumes.

More costumes for every character. I think every character should have at least 10 different costumes.

MK11 should have unplayable secret characters like in MK1 and MK2 and have their name in /on their lifebars be blank or have a "?" marck, etc.

Or we could have a second armageddon, along with: originality + at least 3 new characters + good graphics and netcode + good story + lots of dlc to repay the devs for their hard work and to satisfy the fans, (maybe guests only and the original roster would have MK chars?); would be the most legendary MK game of all time.

Why in the world would they waste their time in making a game that wasn't even good at all? And what in the world would be the point of it coming to the story now when there's no reason to?

Netherrealm's writers pulled the "time traveling" card. Whenever some writer pulls out a random time traveling move, it's to basically clean up the mess they made.

Unless the story has it where time traveling is perfectly legit to have, such as the Timesplitters series, anyone who goes back in time to fix something in the story is basically to rewrite stuff that they fvcked up.