Ideas for MK11

As did I on Sega Genesis, but [MENTION=12345]Tarkatan Trash[/MENTION] is still hurt about the UMK3 arcade machine taking his coins.
I was among those unsuspecting gamers who got fooled into believing in Rain. He's kinda like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I was among those unsuspecting gamers who got fooled into believing in Rain. He's kinda like Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the Tooth Fairy.

As was I, but the difference is that when I got it on Genesis and got Trilogy after that on PS1 I quickly got over it, as the time that I spend on those games on Sega Genesis and PS1, eventually surpassed my time in the arcade and I got more than my coins worth of Rain in UMK3 and Trilogy.

As was I, but the difference is that when I got it on Genesis and got Trilogy after that on PS1 I quickly got over it, as the time that I spend on those games on Sega Genesis and PS1, eventually surpassed my time in the arcade and I got more than my coins worth of Rain in UMK3 and Trilogy.
The Genesis, SNES, and Trilogy ports were ex post facto. They don't change the fact that Rain is still an Arcade scam.

Ermac were also a scam in MK1. I didn't know what MK was until it was ported to consoles, and I didn't know what Ermac were until UMK3.

If you're still salty about that, you might have a problem with letting things go. XD

Yes.
He has major issues with letting things go, as apparent by him always implying that the Trilogy roster should be in every MK game.

Ermac were also a scam in MK1.

False.
Ermac was a glitch in the MK1 erro macro.
The glitch made Scorpion turn red instead of yellow, which is the original costume color that was used in filming before it was digitally recolored to yellow.
The same thing happened with Kitana in MKII.
The original actress wore a red costume in MKII and UMK3, and it was later re-colored to blue for the MKII and UMK3 games.
The glitch caused her to turn red from time to time.
That's COMPLETELY different than Rain being on the attract screen scam of UMK3 in the arcade.

Original Kitana MK3 costume:

1233810910-00.jpg

Last edited:
False.
Ermac was a glitch in the MK1 erro macro.
The glitch made Scorpion turn red instead of yellow, which is the original costume color that was used in filming before it was digitally recolored to yellow.
That's COMPLETELY different than Rain being on the attract screen of UMK3 in the arcade.

EGM Magazine knew damn well what it was doing when it posted a most-likely FAKE photo of a red ninja in the Cheats section and saying something to the effect of "We don't know how this happened, but we know it's in the game, so keep looking." Midway busted this myth in MK2 in their postgame quotes, using a scrambled version of "Ermac does not exist".

And by the way, this was NOT the first time that same publication scammed fighting game fans into believing a secret character existed. This is the same publication that scammed Street Fighter fans into believing in Sheng Long.

EGM Magazine knew damn well what it was doing when it posted a most-likely FAKE photo of a red ninja in the Cheats section and saying something to the effect of "We don't know how this happened, but we know it's in the game, so keep looking." Midway busted this myth in MK2 in their postgame quotes, using a scrambled version of "Ermac does not exist".

That's EGM's fault, not Midway, though.
So, it's not a Midway "scam."
That's the fault of the magazine for falsely reporting it.
IGN does that kind of shit all the time for click-bait, and then they come back a few weeks later with an "update" article.
It's shitty reporting on the part of the magazine, and that's something that Midway had no control over.

for mk11 they need ditch this awkward injustice driven fight engine they used in MKX and go back to the MK9 fight engine and build up from there with bigger character models that dont get swallowed up by the enviroments.

injustice truly killed MK imo. MKX handles like garbage
only way i see it getting back on track is by going back to where they had it right with MK9 and update from there

B_NmJWAWoAAUb9b.jpg

That wasn't even the point of my rant, though.
As per usual, you only reference 1 sentence, and not the rest.

People like you who like to twist my posts and take shit out of context are why I underline, bold and italicize certain words.

As for your question, let's not forget that this is the same person who took out Quan Chi and Shinnok's armies and stopped both of them in BOTH timelines.

EDIT:
OT, as for MK11, I hope that Dark Raiden kills both Kitana and Liu Kang.

Dude I get you, really I just put up a joke and I also don't like the fact that bi-Han gets handled so poorly. And for your dark raiden post, storywise him killing both makes no sense, where do you go after that? If Cassie or anyone else manages to do that, fine, still the plot will make sense. In my opinion, dark raiden should be taken down like superman in injustice, if raiden would kill Liu Kang and kitana, then the chances to beat dark raiden will decrease rapidly, only the new 4 babyfaces left to beat him.

And for your dark raiden post, storywise him killing both makes no sense, where do you go after that? If Cassie or anyone else manages to do that, fine, still the plot will make sense. In my opinion, dark raiden should be taken down like superman in injustice, if raiden would kill Liu Kang and kitana, then the chances to beat dark raiden will decrease rapidly, only the new 4 babyfaces left to beat him.

Why not make Raiden kill Liu Kang and Kitana after they try to take over EarthRealm and then make Raiden the villain who goes insane and starts killing anyone who gets in his way.
Why is that not a possibility?
It would SURELY be an awesome reason for Fujin to step in as EarthRealm's new protector.

Why not make Raiden kill Liu Kang and Kitana after they try to take over EarthRealm and then make Raiden the villain who goes insane and starts killing anyone who gets in his way.
Why is that not a possibility?
It would SURELY be an awesome reason for Fujin to step in as EarthRealm's new protector.

I agree, but don't get your hopes up for elder gods type of help, just saying, it may still happen, but I don't think so. Don't get me wrong though, I don't have a problem specifically with raiden killing Liu Kang and kitana, despite the fact me being a diehard Liu Kang fan, it's just a really hopeless storyline, considering only 4 "newbies" left mainly to beat raiden. Sure, hanzo and kuai can help too, but considering NRS way of approaching the story, I think they will just be advisors/last minute helps, without fighting the main fight.

Could be a reference to mithologies but mk9 was a reboot so everything done after mk9 is new

Anything before MK1 still happens in the new timeline expect for Mileena's new origin. Onaga was still the original emperor of Outworld, the Prophecies of the Future from Argus and Shang Tsung beaten by the Great Kung Lao in the new timeline. Mythologies still happen since it was reference in both MK9 and MKX. I think the only thing that was retcon from Mythologies is his appearance since he has his MKDA outfit before MK1.