10% OF THE WAY THERE.....(Mortal Kombat Comic/ Encyclopedia Related....Need Help)

It will allow the same address twice. It will actually allow you to sign multiple times so long as you clear your cache and use a different email, as well. So there you go.

I've tried to do it on tym, but for whatever reason I just can't finalize my registry there and mk official boards won't let you post petitions. But If you guys know others, please help us out!

Bumping this up because We are WELL over 50% of the way there and PRETTY DAMN CLOSE to 3000!!!

With videos by UncagedGamez and Bruskpoet, it shot our petition from 1400 to 2300 in 1 day!!!

It does certainly look that way. I would say by Jul 1, but we need to keep pushing.

I need folks tweeting [MENTION=15083]Kit[/MENTION]telsen and asking him to help let his folks at DC know this has to happen.

He said he'd write it. I'm waiting on him, and I'm assuming this will take some time (probably like 6 months) but as long as we can get confirmation that it's gonna happen, I'm happy.

Awesome dude. Thanks so much. We will be in full force at the KombatKast today, if you'd like to assist us in spreading the word about the petition.