WBPlay Account

UZI

Hey folks! Does someone want to share his account for unlocking the costumes? I'm playing the game on a mobile phone that isn't really up to date for this and causes lots of glitches and crashes. Its just for unlocking... Thanks!

There was a guy on Reddit who was sharing his account. Everything was going well until I entered an incorrect password. Some douchebag changed it.

Damn. Is there another one? Can't find official ones. Can someone maybe PM me an account? I just log in and then log out and don't need it anymore.

I'd also appreciate if [MENTION=18354]Down4[/MENTION] or someone else could share. I'm an android user and the android version says it's not compatible with my device. :|

If I could get on this action too, it'd be appreciated.
Just like Immortal Reaver, google play says it's incompatible with my s5.

Ninja Mime Cage, Farmer Jax, and Klassic Kit at the moment. Injustice Scorp and Klassic Mileena aren't unlockable on the mobile version yet, but as soon as they are I will grind them as well. I'll share mine with anyone who wants one, just pm me

Ninja Mime Cage, Farmer Jax, and Klassic Kit at the moment. Injustice Scorp and Klassic Mileena aren't unlockable on the mobile version yet, but as soon as they are I will grind them as well. I'll share mine with anyone who wants one, just pm me
Actually never mind. I don't need the outfits. I'll just grind them, thanks for the offer though!

just wanted to let everyone know that I unlocked Injustice scorp now as well

send me a pm if you want my account info

Guys i'd appreciate it if anyone is willing to share their account, it's not because i am lazy but because netherealm left us no choice, first i had to create a new gmail account and proxy myself to Philippines to get the mobile app only to discover that challenge mode and faction wars aren't available for android, i already got all skins - the kollektor's edition ones (kold war and gold scorpion) but i need Injustice Scorpion so please, anyone with Injustice Scorpion share with us their account :).