All Faction kills Thread

Re: All Special Forces Faction kills

Neither do I? I posted the GIF because it is an appropriate response.
Just admit that I'm a Faction Champion already. Let's play this like big boys. No asterisks, no excuses for the other 4 factions, no denials...let's just admit the Lin Kuei won fair and square, and kiss my ring the same way you would kiss Tom Brady's Super Bowl rings.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Week 2 is already over? I thought it ended tonight.

(last I checked were the LK and WL tied at 26%)

EDIT: On topic. Thanks for the video! I didn't find any of those faction kills to be to exciting compared to the other factions.

No, White Lotus won like a day or two ago during the Netherrealm invasion.

Tarkatan Trash, stop sucking Lin Kuei phallus for five minutes, holy moly. The last page is cringe-worthy.

Like the dude with the Jason avatar said, White Lotus won the second Faction War, where the Invasion Boss was Scorpion due to it being a Netherrealm invasion.

There's no rule against membership numbers, so by default it's fair. Kiss our Trophy.

if you think thousands of people joining one faction because they're winning (bandwagon) is fair, you're out of your damn mind

Yeah the winner of the invasion war is the champion. You have a time limit in case the boss isn't defeated. But I don't see that ever happening.

Yeah the winner of the invasion war is the champion. You have a time limit in case the boss isn't defeated. But I don't see that ever happening.
Shouldn't tiebreakers go to the defending champion?

Good thing I chose the Black Dragon because they have better faction kills!!!

Question,
Lin Kuei won the war, and they have their faction kill.
If someone else were to win and get their faction kill, would Lin Kuei lose theirs? Or would they always have it?

The way it works is this:

If you're in the champion faction and stay in your faction, regardless of who the next champion faction is, you keep everything. This includes the faction kill, as well as other bonuses like borders, icons, backgrounds etc.

If you switch, you lose it all and have to regrind and hope your new selection faction becomes champion. Or you can play it smart and switch at the last moment. That way you get to keep your 5th faction kill and simply grind out to level 50 for the rest of the finishers. This is the suggested method if you want to pick your final faction. Every faction will have their turn, just wait and watch.

Last edited:

Shouldn't tiebreakers go to the defending champion?

If there's a tie , I think the champion should not win. They should have to work harder to defend the championship. Just my opinion.

I love the SF faction kills. I haven't been in any other factions so I'm not sure what most of the other faction kills look like , but I'm satisfied with SF for now.

Re: All Black Dragon faction kills

I don't really care for the 2nd and 3rd faction kills. The 1st and 4th are pretty good though.

Merging threads and changing title. We don't need a thread for all 5, you can have one big thread to discuss them all.