All Faction kills Thread

Re: All Black Dragon faction kills

1st one reminds me of Nightwolf's second MK9 fatality.
The 4th one is the best out of all 4 of those.

Re: All Special Forces Faction kills

I always find the first one funny seeing how they just stand there and take the fire in their face, lol.
Wouldn't they easily be able to at least run before collapsing?
It's just funny to me, lol.

Wow the multiple sniper shots one, and the missile one at the end are the best faction kills so far that I've seen. The sniper one is pretty brutal, and the missile is very comedic-looking haha.

It's a shame that we probably won't be able to see the 5th Faction Kills for any of the other factions. The amount of people that are in Lin Kuei is ridiculous.

Only the reigning Faction Champion has access to the 5th Faction Kill. Right now, that's the Lin Kuei.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Question,
Lin Kuei won the war, and they have their faction kill.
If someone else were to win and get their faction kill, would Lin Kuei lose theirs? Or would they always have it?

Question,
Lin Kuei won the war, and they have their faction kill.
If someone else were to win and get their faction kill, would Lin Kuei lose theirs? Or would they always have it?

I don't think we'll ever know this. By the looks of it, they're going to win every single war.

It's a shame that we probably won't be able to see the 5th Faction Kills for any of the other factions. The amount of people that are in Lin Kuei is ridiculous.
The Lin Kuei won fair and square.

Yes, because having tens of thousands of additional members to aid you in the war is certainly 'fair'. Numbers matter, not skill.
We have an unlimited right to choose our faction. How is it a bad thing that people wanted to be in the Lin Kuei and acted on it again?

We have an unlimited right to choose our faction. How is it a bad thing that people wanted to be in the Lin Kuei and acted on it again?

Uh, I never said that people didn't have a right to choose what faction they wish to be a part of. You're the one who said that your faction won the war 'fairly', not me. I'll reiterate: HAVING TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ADDITIONAL MEMBERS TO AID YOU IN THE WAR IS NOT 'FAIR'. Do you understand, or do I need to go into further detail?

Uh, I never said that people didn't have a right to choose what faction they wish to be a part of. You're the one who said that your faction won the war 'fairly', not me. I'll reiterate: HAVING TENS OF THOUSANDS OF ADDITIONAL MEMBERS TO AID YOU IN THE WAR IS NOT 'FAIR'. Do you understand, or do I need to go into further detail?
There's no rule against membership numbers, so by default it's fair. Kiss our Trophy.

There's no rule against membership numbers, so by default it's fair. Kiss our Trophy.

That's not how it works, but whatever helps you sleep at night...

Also, you do realize that I can just switch factions, unlock the trophy & then leave? Didn't think of that, did you?

That's not how it works, but whatever helps you sleep at night...

Also, you do realize that I can just switch factions, unlock the trophy & then leave? Didn't think of that, did you?
Just kiss the Ring...

Just kiss the Ring...

cm_punk___kiss_my_ass__by_kimchiobsessed-d4lt4zl.gif

Sorry, but I don't watch scripted entertainment made to look like a sport.

Sport is an activity involving physical exertion and skill in which an individual or team competes against another or others for entertainment. So yes, professional wrestling, scripted or not, is indeed a sport.

Besides, I don't watch it. I posted the GIF because it is an appropriate response.