Lack of sexiness in Mortal Kombat

Status
Not open for further replies.

ujustgotcaged

PLEASE DONT COMMENT UNTIL YOU WATCH HER VIDEO.

http://youtu.be/uqrHDgt-tYI

Well as the continued to build for mkx I can recall being on of the guys who said "I wanted breast physics in the game" which as you can all see now..there are ZERO breast physics and most of the male characters are body builders..you all cried for realism so they scaled the sexiness down to ZERO because you well ...certain types of men said

"If I wanted to see big tits and slutty women I'd go to a bar.Keep that out of my video games"

So again..by that logic you take your video game females mores seriously than real life ones.

"Oh you just want breast physics so you can fap off"

Even if I do there are worse things to fap off to than animated women.I stand by what this lady says because she said the exact same things that I was saying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay, I don't get your point.
Fine to me.
I don't see a problem with no big-tits this time around.
I like the direction they're going with Mileena above all. Sexy still.

I'm waiting for the straight guys to watch the video and comment no offense

But if you two did actually watch the video and you didn't get the point she was making ..then that's fine .If you don't get it then you don't .. Move along now lol.

But if you two did actually watch the video and you didn't get the point she was making ..then that's fine .If you don't get it then you don't .. Move along now lol.

I get the point, I just don't think it's a bad thing NRS did in MKX.

Also, TH is straight. XD

I get the point, I just don't think it's a bad thing NRS did in MKX.

WELL GET OUT OF HERE ,YOURE NOT A REAAAAL FAN AND YOU HATE WOMEN...

Nah I'm jokin ...that's your opinion and that's fine .. But The lack of sexiness turned me off from even using the female characters ...I may actually just use one character now.

Straight guy here, she's a complete idiot.

"First of all, a franchise should never change a character's personality or appearance out of the blue."

Every single character's appearance changed from MK1 to MK2. Shang Tsung much? Lol. Every single character's appearance changed again from MK2 to MK3. There was a game with Scorpion having a skull for a face. Sub-Zero lost his mask. Reptile became a reptile.

Where was all her outrage about those changes, I wonder? Hmm?

Never mind the fact that we live in an era when video games are routinely made into films, and changing Mileena's costume NOW (and sticking with it) is the best way to avoid constant switching back and forth in the future once films/TV series/what have you start coming. So if she wants less flip-flopping, the best realistic way to do that is to make big changes now and stick to them, because no way Mileena looks like she did in MK9 in a movie.

Just dumb argument after dumb argument that boils down to "I like looking at tits."

Straight male here, I think the video is total bullshit.

Do you (not personally you) have any idea how many people complained about the females in MK9?
Goddamn tons.

"Oh why is Jade doing a strip tease?" "How come Sonya isn't wearing a shirt under her vest? Isn't she military?" "Why did they sexualize Sheeva?" Yadda yadda yadda.

My main point is, straight or gay, most of us didn't really see what was up with all the sexualization other than it being a ploy for NRS to sell the game better. Sex and violence sells.

Come to MKX and you have a fighting game in which NRS SOLELY wanted to focus on gameplay. The sex gets left behind and people start to complain? I honestly hope these aren't the same people who kept saying that the females in MK9 were too sexualized cause that's just dumb.

My opinion out of all is that is I came here to fight and get better. Ya want sexy? Turn the safe search off on google

lol, this is funny.

"I'm waiting for the straight guys to comment."

Straight guys: "Yeah, she's an idiot."

XD

That said, I did not really have that much of a problem with the oversexualization of any character in any game. I just want good designs. MK9 had ALOT of bad female designs, and even the female models' physique looked really bad, and NOT because of the big boobs, but because their shoulders were too broad, their hips too narrow and their faces were not very pretty (but the male faces were pretty bad too though, so that was an overall thing).

In MKX, the designs are ALOT better. Alot better costumes, better looking models, and the female characters might not have HUGE boobs anymore, but they are still pretty big.

Oh, and for the male characters, true, alot of them are pretty jacked up, but there are also skinny male characters such as Ermac and Quan Chi who are both ALOT thinner than the rest.

So no, I see no problem here.

I'm straight.
But go ahead, keep being offensive.

you all cried for realism so they scaled the sexiness down to ZERO

Just because you can't see 80% of their XXL boobs and they aren't wearing thongs it doesn't mean they aren't sexy. Since when is "less clothes = sexier"? Is toilet paper Mileena sexier than MKX Mileena?

Anyway, I'm not one of those guys who cry for the MK women to wear more clothes(the only one in MK9 who was a bit ridiculous was Sonya IMO), but they do look much better in MKX than MK9.

Not to mention Liu Kang and Kung Lao as well.
I believe they might be smaller than they were in MK9. Same goes for Takeda

There is seriously something wrong with this chick if shes complaining about sexiness and big tits in a game about beating the crap out of your opponent.

She just cant get horny at the characters anymore and shes salty about it.

She clearly doesnt care much for the gameplay so it wouldn't hurt too much for he to just keep playing MK9.

I'm going to say this again...I don't care about the breast size or what they're wearing..if you guys are going to complain about realism then plz acknowledge the fact that breast are going to move around with all of that jumping ..but in mkx they are stiff..they don't move at all ..I actually love the outfits of all the characters and for the record I wasn't a fan of toilet paper MILEENA ..Breast physics guys..it makes sense..if you disagree with everything I've said the VERY least you can do is admit that is isn't SENSELESS to have these characters have breast physics.

And [MENTION=11529]Tanya[/MENTION]shusband my bad dude.

I'm going to say this again...I don't care about the breast size or what they're wearing..if you guys are going to complain about realism then plz acknowledge the fact that breast are going to move around with all of that jumping ..but in mkx they are stiff..they don't move at all ..I actually love the outfits of all the characters and for the record I wasn't a fan of toilet paper MILEENA ..Breast physics guys..it makes sense..if you disagree with everything I've said the VERY least you can do is admit that is isn't SENSELESS to have these characters have breast physics.

It's possible.
You see Kim Kardashian and Blac Chyna out here with breasts that stay still when they jump around.
Maybe everyone got implants.

Status
Not open for further replies.